yayyy

Recap: the phone rings

Caitlyn: hello?

?!: hi is this Caitlyn?

Caitlyn: this is.

Keisha: this is Keisha.

Caitlyn: oh hi keisha. Prod walks in the room.

Keisha: are the girls in the same room as you? if not tell them to come over to you.

Caitlyn: " Girls get in here!" Cailtyn puts the phone on the table on speaker. Keisha your on speaker.

Keisha: ok well i got good news!

Girls: whats the news?

Keisha: I'm gonna make you girls famous. i saw what you did out there. You guys were good, and nice remix boys!

the boys start slapping eachothers hands and the girls jump up and down screaming

Keisha: I was talking to Caitlyn's dads manager and they said he could work for you and Mindless Behavior as a Body guard.

Caitlyn: so im moving back to California?

Keisha: yeah but your mom and brothers are staying, well thats what your mom told me.

Caitlyn: my mom's staying in New Hampshire?

Keisha: sorry kiddo, i tried to get her to come back.

Caitlyn: she just got a job, thats why.

Keisha: Probably, well look i'm gonna leave you guys down there, Caitlyn get your stuff packed.

Caitlyn: ok

the phone convo ends.

Ray: "looks like my girls gonna me like us! no more 2 different worlds. it will just be one."

Brooke: "yeah."

Caitlyn: "i can't believe my mom won't be there for me. this is a big step in my life and my mom wont even be there." *cries*

Prod brings caitlyn into his arms: "it'll be ok you'll get to see them, you'll be with me all the time."

Caitlyn: "good point."

Prod: "lets go in your room and pack."

Caitlyn: "we will tomorrow. But we have a party to plan. Girls help me decorate the back yard. Boy's decorate the inside and get some snacks out."

the girls run outside grabbing a whole bunch of streamers and placing them on the fence.

The boys grab a CONGRATULATIONS sign and hangs it in the door way. Then they get the food out.

The girls run inside, grab onto the boys wrists and drag them up stairs. they all log onto twitter and facebook and says: "if your in near New Hampshire stop by at 200 weststyle street."(fake street name)

Cd: "party? today?"

Caitlyn: "yup in honor of us getting the call and Prodigy's birthday. that i'll now be able to spend with him.

The clock hit 4 as people started to roll in.