Airport

2 days pass

6:30am Matt's alarm goes off. Matt takes a  shower and gets changed and leaves for school.

7:45am Caitlyn's mom and Daniel wakes up 30 minutes later, Caitlyn's mom drives Daniel to school.

9am Caitlyn wakes up, gets changed, grabs her luggage and carries them downstairs and her parents take her to the airport.

At the Airport

Caitlyn and her parents get out of the car, go through the doors and into Manchester Airport. and then the people take her bags and put her bag on the plane. before going through security her parents kiss her and wishes her luck.

Cm: "love you hunny."

Caitlyn: "love you too mom."

Cd: "be careful."

Caitlyn: "yes dad, always." Caitlyns parents leave and Caitlyn passes through security.

Caitlyns phone vibrates.

1 New Text Message.

[Chloe] where r u?

[Caitlyn] the airport, going to the arrangments."

[Chloe] oh ok have fun

end of text convo, next convo

[Caitlyn] boo! im going to Cali. today!

[ProdigySwag] yeah you are, i can't wait. i'll tell keisha to call me out, i'll take the limo and meet you at the airport and we'll go for lunch or somthing.

[Caitlyn] sounds good. i miss you tho.

[ProdigySwag] same, well im gonna go back to bed so see you around 12 my time,3 if your on New Hampshire time.

[Caitlyn] ok boo c ya later.

The planes are boarding, Caitlyn turns off her phone and boards the plane. Caitlyn sits right next to a boy named trevor.

Trevor: " hi my names trevor."

Caitlyn: "Caitlyn."

Trevor: "have you ever been on a plane before?"

Caitlyn: "with family yes, alone, no."

Trevor: "same."

Caitlyn: "do you live in California?"

Trevor: "no but im going to, my parents died in a car crash last month, and so im off to go live with my aunt."

Caitlyn: "im so sorry to hear about that."

Trevor: "do you live in California?"

Caitlyn: "i did last week but i just moved to New Hampshire."

Trevor: "oh so why u going back?"

Caitlyn: "my ex boyfriend died and i made arrangments to come back for a few days and my friends and my boyfriend to come back with me for winter break."

Trevor: "it's pretty weird that it hasn't snowed so far, i mean it did in October but not since then."

Caitlyn: "i've never seen snow before."

Trevor: "never?"

Caitlyn: "i have never been up north i visited Hawii when i was four, Florida when i was seven, Purto Rico when i was ten and the Bahama's when i was twelve."

Trevor: "when you see snow, text me."

Caitlyn: "how i don't have your number." Trevor writes his name and his number on a piece of paper and hands it to me.