go for it

On the way out Jason's mom asked to take a picture with all of us the picture line up went exactly like the picture they took at the resteraunt this morning. Except Jason's mom was between Victoria and Prodigy. *takes picture* the gang heads outside when a whole crowd of screaming fans wait outside of the church. Mindless Behavior and the girls run back in the church. "Jason's mom wait!"

Jm: "yeah?"

Prod: "theres a whole croud of fans outside at that entrance you know anyother way out?"

Jm: "go down those stairs, and keep walking straight down the hall you'll come to a door and there's your exit."

Prodigy takes out his phone and texts his bodyguard.

[ProdigySwag] open the door limo door when you see the girls gonna run out and into the limo go around to the back of the church and wait there, we'll be waiting their.

[MBGuard] got it Prod.

end of convo their bodyguard walks out of the limo

Prod: "girls take off your shoes and run into the limo, us boys will be in the other exit." the girls take off their shoes the girls run down the stairs, MB's body guard opens the door and the girls jump in.  the body guard jumps in the front and the limo takes off and goes in back of the church and the bodyguard opens the door and MB runs into the limo and the driver locks the door and puts down the window with Prod and Caitlyn's hands waving.

The girls: " that was intense."

MB: "you have no clue."

Brooke: "it can be worse then that?"

The boys: "Pretty much."

Prod: "wanna go home?"

Everyone: "yes"

Roc: "yo take us home."

Driver: "yes sir  Roc."

Roc: "haha he called me sir Roc: "

everyone: "wow..."

Isabella: "what are we gonna do at the hotel?"

Prod: "well its my birthday in a few weeks, maybe we can have a party?"

Maddy: "in your hotel."

Prod: "sure, it has a back yard, and if we invite everyone here and fans then we would have a good time."

Caitlyn: "guys do you want to see if my family can put together at my house invite my new friends and fans?"

Everyone: "sure."

Prod: "i don't wanna see Chloe."

Caitlyn: "you'll be fine! i got your back."

Prod: "no your dad would have my back acually."

Caitlyn: "how bad was the breakup?"

Prod: "well the night of the play i got signed, she wasn't there, her grandfather was in the hospital, and so no one knew i got signed until the next day when i got flied out to Cali.and Keisha signed me out of school and Chloe wouldn't talk to me so we stopped talking."

Caitlyn: "good thing i lied to her but she'll be mad when you come."

Prod: "yeah exactly, she'll think i made you."

The boys: "stop freaking out Prod! if you need Caitlyns father he'll he there if you don't he'll still be watching for us."

Prod: "ok." i'm calm."

Brooke: "you sure you look like your gonna hurt someone."

Prod: "im fine."

Caitlyn: "ok."

They get to the hotel, walks into the lobby's desk,

Prod: "can i throw my birthday party out back? my birthday's in a few weeks, and my girl here won't be here."

Hotel Manager: "how many people?"

Prod: "i'll invite everyone here, my friends and fans."

Hotel manager: "i guess."

Prod: "thanks!" everyone runs up to their suite, and goes posts on twitter, "if you're in the Los Angelas area stop by Lotus Hotel, their will be a party hosted by Prodigy"

The girls run outside and decorate the outside of the hotel, they put a sign, Party In The back of Lotus!

15 mintutes after everybody is done decorating they go and get their hair did.

within the next hour 100 people walk into the back of the hotel.

the next hour 300 people. half hour after 375 people. Music Blasting so loud people hear it on the highway and come and spends the night at lotus.

Make it nasty starts playing Ray Ray screams "YEAH BRO!" everyones dancing,

H.Y.F.R by Drake was up next. Caitlyn looks around like shes looking for someone. Prodigy: "babe what's wrong?"

Caitlyn: "nothing im just thirsty."

Prod: "want to go buy water?"

Caitlyn: "yeah" Caitlyn and Prodigy walk inside and walk to the vending machine. Prod gives Caitlyn a dollar, and Prodigy leaves and goes to get him some punch.

Caitlyn: "Prod?" no answer. "Prodigy?!" no answer. "PRODIGY?!" no answer.. Brooke and Ray herd Caitlyn and ran inside and sees Caitlyn on the floor crying.

Brooke: "what happened?"

Caitlyn: "Prod gave me money for water, and then i turned around and he wasn't there."

Ray: "really man!?"

Prodigy has punch in his hand and walks back to the vending machine sees Caitlyn sitting on the ground crying with Brooke and Ray sitting with her and Caitlyn crying on Ray Ray's sholder.

Prodigy: "what happend here?"

Ray: "you left her, you scared her."

Brooke: "next time tell her where your going."

Ray: "Come on Caitlyn, you can hang out with us." Ray pulls Caitlyn up and starts walking away with Brooke. Ray turns around to Prod, "dude you coming? she wants you too. Come on." Prodigy follows and takes Caitlyn from Ray's sholder.

the party goes on till' midnight then Caitlyn, the boys and the girls head up stairs and goes to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm leaving it like this for tonight, i'll update more of the story tomorrow.