#1 Girl Tour!!

a month later

Keisha: "GUYS WAKE UP TOUR BUS IS HERE!" everyone wakes up grabs their luggage walks downstairs with their luggage and its raining outside.

Prod: "its raining."

Keisha: "good observation." Caitlyn's dad takes the luggage out of the house and carries the luggage onto the bus.

Cd: "the bus is loaded."

Keisha: "Guys lets go." everyone goes outside. Caitlyn stops at the last step of the stairs.

Prod: "babe what's wrong?"

Caitlyn: "it's wet i hate wet." Prod walks over to Caitlyn and she hops on her back. Victoria was saying goodbye to Diggy. Diggy kisses Victoria and then Keisha calls her name. Victoria runs towards the bus, "Have fun babe" Victoria gets on the tour bus, turns around

Vic: "you too babe!" then she closes the door. and the tour bus takes off.

On the bus

Vic: "when are we gonna see JB and JL?"

Roc: "when we get to Philly."

Vic: "when will that be?"

Ray: "in 3 days."

Vic: "ok."

Prod: "what do you want to do?"

Caitlyn: "make love."

Prod: "ok." Prod starts walking over to caitlyn.

Caitlyn: "I was joking!"

everyone laughs

Roc: "wanna go to the beach?"

Vic: "NOOOO!"

Prod: "we can't we have to get to my home town!"

Vic: "thank you Prod."

Prod: "you're welcome."

Ray: "do you wanna play hide n go seek on the innernet?"

Prince: "we tried that once, Roc ruined it."

Roc: "im sorry i didn't kno what you were talking bout. someone had to count and seek."

Prod: "that was their job!"

Roc: "oh."

Prod: "and you call me the dumb one."

Roc: "aye!"

6 foot 7 foot comes on.

Roc: "6 foot 7foot 8 foot bunch."

Prod: "9 foot foot." Roc starts dying of laughter, which makes everyone else laugh.

Prince: "man i swear this trip is the best that we ever had."

Caitlyn: "im going to take a shower."

Prod: "can i come with you?"

Caitlyn: "nah"

Ray: "boy got shot down."

Prod: "shut up man you would too." Caitlyn shruggs and walks into the bathroom.

Vic gets up from the floor and goes and sits on the couch. a tear runs down her face.

Roc: "whats wrong?"

Vic: "nothing."

Roc: "if nothing was wrong you wouldn't be crying."

Vic gets up and goes and lays in the fifth bed, the lays down and cries her eyes out.

Roc: "i feel so bad."

Ray: "what even happend?"

Roc: "she just got up sat on the couch and started crying."

Prod: "could she be home sick?"

Prince: "already?"

Brooke: "it could happen."

Maddie: "i don't like seeing her cry.

isabella: "me either but what do we do?" Caitlyn walks out of the bathroom and walks into the room where the group is.

Caitlyn: "what i miss?"

Prod: "nothing but watching Victoria get up from the floor sit on the couch start crying and now we don't know were she is."

Ray: "we're on a bus, thats moving, doesn't have any windows that open except for the drivers window and the door she couldnt have gotten far."

Prince: "dudes got a point Prod."

isabella: "im gonna go find her." isabella gets up from the group and starts looking. Isabella calms Victoria down and brings her out were the group is.

Ray: "you look like you've been crying forever." Brooke punched him in the nuts making him gasp and falls off the couch and lands on Brooke's lap.

Victoria laughs at Ray's reaction.

Roc: " you ok?"

Vic: "yeah."

Roc: "last time i asked you that you started crying."

Vic's eyes start to water again.

Roc: "no don't cry, i didn't mean it like that."

Maddie: "Roc stop crying."

Prod: "scarry movie?"

Everyone sure. they start watching the Sixth Sence. the middle of the movie Prodigy got up and went to the bathroom, when he came out the boy in the movie was saying i see dead people. Prodigy walks up behind Caitlyn and scares her. Caitlyn jumps and starts crying and ran into her room.

Brooke: "don't do that sometimes when she gets scared and someone scares her more she starts crying."

Prod: " now i feel bad."

Roc: "that was messed." Prodigy walks into the bedroom and sees Caitlyn in their bed.

Prod: "i'm sorry."

caitlyn: "i just wanna sleep."

Prod: "want companie?"

Caitlyn: "yeah." Prodigy climbs into bed with Caitlyn.

Other room.

Ray Ray starts laughing at the scariest part of the movie.

Brooke: "whats so funny?"

Ray: "idk."

Everyone laughs. a hour later the movie ends and they go to bed.

Victoria tries to go to bed but wakes up screaming after an hourb of being asleep.

Prodigy and Caitlyn wakes up and walks over to Victoria. "you ok?"

Victoria: "im scared." caitlyn jumps into bed with her, prodigy climbs in the middle of both of them. they fall asleep.