Feelings.

"Yea, sorry Ned, I just got distracted, continue." I turned back to the boy who was telling me a story about his cousin who worked at NASA. 

After yesterday's incident, I haven't seen Jordan, he probably did get arrested, I left him in the alley after I cussed him out a bit. I was extremely distracted during school after spiderman swooped down and 'saved me' I could have definitely taken down Jordan myself but I guess I was fortunate for the encounter, in a way it helped me with my investigation. I've definitely heard the voice before, maybe I even know him as a peer. Maybe he was in one of my classes with the 12th graders. I was sitting with MJ, Ned, and Peter at lunch. MJ was drawing and occasionally participating in the conversation me and Ned were having, while Peter was busy writing something down in his notebook, he occasionally looked up, I felt his gaze on me, but every time I looked to him he immediately looked back down. He didn't say anything except a small greeting. At least it was a step up from just not showing up at all. 

After school I did my regular thing, staying a while longer after school to check out the after school teams. When I got back to the apartment, the news had more clips and sightings of spiderman, looks like he's back from the little break he was taking. I analyzed the videos to every last second, trying to get a glimpse of his identity.

"Hey Wanda," I greeted when she picked up the call. I was just about to head to bed before I decided to call her and check up on things.

"Hey Astrid. What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing, just about to sleep, how's everyone doing?"

"Everyone's good, were all out for dinner,"

"Guys, its Astrid." I heard her say. A series of greetings followed, everyone had questions about my assignment.

"You sure you don't want a clue?" Sam asked, I could practically hear the smirk he was definitely wearing.

"No Sam, i'm close, I know it."

"So close, yet so far." He sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean...? Are you guys watching me?" I asked.

"Maybe...."

"Anywaysss, how was school?" Wanda said in a cheery voice, probably to change the subject.

"Why are you watching, I thought this was supposed to be a solo, enclosed mission. I mean I was literally told to write a report for each day, what's the point of that if you have an agent watching my every move."

"It's for safety precaution, and we don't want you to go too off track," Steve reassured.

"Plus its extremely entertaining, watching you walk past spider boy every day and not even realize." Sam laughed.

"Its Marc Mcdowell, right?" I asked, I just thought it was a coincidence that everywhere I was, he was.

"Yea, at least you realized that." Nat joked.

"He wasn't at the movies, was he?" I asked, suddenly became really nervous, no way Marc followed me to the movies, if he did, what if he saw Jordan and me in the alley, they would definitely have a freakout and drag me back to the facility.

"Yea, but he didn't realize you guys left the theatre halfway through the movie, he's a trainee agent, we let him off easy. Why?" 

"No reason, just wondering." I hummed.

We talked for a while before I decided to head to bed and we said our goodbyes.

The next day.

"Peter! Wait up!" I ran down the front stairs of the building. His head whipped backwards and he took out his headphones.

"Wanna walk together?" I asked when I reached him.