The Avengers Club

[It's Saturday morning and the Avengers walk into the library]

Tony: I just don't get how all of us ended up getting deten- (Sees Loki in there, sitting at a desk) Uh, Loki...?

Loki: What is it?

Natasha: Why are you here?

Loki: I'm always here. You mortals just don't pay attention to me not being with you in the afternoon.

Clint: That's true.

Steve: What are we going to do here all day long?

Tony: Not stay in this room.

Bruce: What do you mean?

Tony: You guys really think that we are going to serve detention for two hours in one room with only one teacher in the school? You've gotta be a rebel sometimes.

Steve: You're always a rebel, Tony.

Thor: But what if our principal sees us out of this place of books?

Tony: He won't.

Clint: How do you know?

Tony: Okay, seriously, we've asked more questions in this one setting than I have asked in my entire life. Anyway, we have S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in here, so they should be able to help us not get caught.

Natasha: You've always gotta bring that up, don't you?

Tony: Oh my gosh! Can we stop asking questions!?

Loki: You just did.

Tony: Oh, shut up, Loki. No one was asking for your input!

(Loki sticks his tongue out at him)

Steve: I think the best thing to do is stay in here. I don't want anymore detention.

Clint: I agree.

Bruce: Me too.

Natasha: Me three.

Thor: Me fifth!

Loki: Me fifth? What the? Gosh, Thor. You are so stupid.

Thor: I am not!

Loki: (Rolls eyes) I'm not even going to fight about this one.

Tony: Wait. Why are you guys siding with Steve again?

Natasha: Because he's Captain.

Clint: Hence the term Captain America.

Tony: So what?

Loki: Oh looky here! Stark has asked two more questions. Maybe you should stop telling us what to do when you still do what you said we shouldn't!

(They all blankly stare at Loki)

Tony:...You lost me after you said questions.

Steve: Look, Tony. As much as I actually want to pay attention to you for once, I don't wanna have more time taken away from my weekends, so forget it!

Tony: You guys do what you want!

Loki: I already do!

Tony: I don't care, Loki. Now as I was saying, if you want to stay in here alone with boring Rogers, go 'head. I'm gonna go try to sneak out. (Starts to leave)

Thor: Wait, Stark! I was wrong! Do not leave me with these losers! (Chases after him)

Natasha: Losers?

Clint: Yeah, what do you mean by that, Thor?

Loki: Hah! Clint asked a question! Does this annoy you, Tony?... Ooooh! I asked a question!