Six Flags America!

What up, guys!? XD Um, anyways, so it took me foreves to write this cuz this chapter is sooooo looooong. When I wrote this, I wasn't expecting it to take forever. I was thinking about just skipping this chapter, but then I realized it has some stuff in here that is actually needed for the rest of the upcoming chapters. Anyway, so enjoy!

[A few days later, the team and Loki get off their bus along with the other ninth graders and about five other teachers at Six Flags]

Bruce: No one told me we were going to an amusement park today.

Steve: C'mon, lighten up, Banner. (Pats his back) I've heard field trips are really fun.

Clint: They are! Especially at amusement parks. Though I thought field trips had some kind of scholastic learning purpose.

Tony: It does, in a way.

Clint: Really? How?

Bruce: It demonstrates speed, momentum, and also types of energy. There's kinetic and potential energy. When the roller coaster goes up, it would be demonstrating kinetic, but that moment right when it's about to go down is considered potential. Specifically speaking, it would be gravitational potential energy. When the coaster goes down, it's back to kinetic, and it also shows speed, which can be measured by miles per hour. (Smiles)

(All of them blankly stare at Bruce, except Tony)

Bruce: (Sighs happily) I love confusing people.

Loki: So, what happens here? What do people do?

Natasha: Ride roller coasters. Scream. Talk. Walk around. Eat. (Shrugs) It's quite fun, actually.

Thor: Why do people scream? That does not sound "quite fun."

Tony: It's a good kind of scream. People scream because of the thrill.

Thor: Ohhhh...That does sound "quite fun!"

Bruce: Well, I don't think it does. Roller coasters aren't exactly my thing.

Tony: Bruce. Brucey, Brucey, Brucey, Bruce... (Shakes head, ashamed) You need to get out more, Man. Come out of your comfort zone just a little.

Steve: Invite him to one of your parties. That should help do the trick.

Tony: I always invite Bruce to my parties. Remember that one last month, guys?

Clint: (Laughs) Oh lord...

Natasha: That was... definitely something.

Bruce: Oh yeah! And Thor got so drunk that he tried to pole dance with his hammer!

Thor: Hah! Yes! Then you hulked out in the kitchen and smashed a whole in Stark's refrigerator!

Clint: Gosh, we were so wasted that night/morning.

Tony: Let's not forget when Natasha tried to put her hair in the blender to see if she could make us cherry flavored milkshakes.

Natasha: (Facepalms) I should really lay off the scotch.

Clint: (Laughs) Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about that!

Steve: Umm... was I invited to this party?

Tony: Of course you were. Why do you ask?

Steve: I don't remember any of this. At all.

Tony: I'm like fifty percent sure you were there, 'cause you were dancing around in your American colored boxers. (Thinks for a moment) Ohh wait, maybe that was Rhodey... Yeah, it was Rhodey. Nevermind.

Loki: Steve did not come. You told me you were not going to invite him.

Tony: Hush, Loki!

Steve: ... Really? (Rolls eyes) Thanks, Stark. Guess I didn't really expect any less.