Kiss and Don't Tell

[It's Tuesday night and Thor, Clint, Steve, and Bruce sit in Tony's room in their night clothes at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base]

Tony: (Comes in his room with two bottles in his hands) First of all, I'd like to thank Natasha for helping me get these two bottle of Burbon and Scotch from Fury's secret stash. Second of all, did you guys bring what you were supposed too?

Steve: (Holds up a bag of chips) Here are the Doritos.

Bruce: I've got a two liter bottle of Mountain Dew.

Clint: I picked up some Shawarma. (Shows bag)

Thor: Here is the blueberry pie! (Shows them the pie)

Tony: Good. Spread all of it out on the floor. I'm hungry.

(They spread all of it out)

Tony: Great. Now we are ready to begin. (Clears throat) Welcome to my room. Tonight I am hosting a guy's night out. It's basically a slumber party minus the ladies. We're gonna eat and talk about anything we want. Who's ready to begin?

All of them: Oh yeah!

Tony: Awesome! (Sits on the floor beside Bruce) (Rubs hands together) Let's dig in.

(They start eating their shawarma and pour Mountain Dew in their cups)

Thor: (Sips some) This Dew of the Mountain is quite tasty.

Tony: I know, right?

Steve: I prefer Root Beer. I'm sure you guys don't know what that is though. (Grins)

(They all stare at him)

Clint: Ya know, they still make root beer...

Bruce: Yeah. It never went out of style.

Steve:...Oh.

Tony: Anyway, can we stop talking about how much Steve doesn't know?

Clint: Good idea, cuz then we'd be here forever.

Bruce: Agreed.

Thor: I want to agree, but I do not know much about this planet either.

(Steve crosses his arms and frowns)

(Someone knocks on the door)

Tony: What the? ..Who is it!?

Loki: Your favorite god of mischeif!

All of them: Go! Away!

Tony: You weren't invited!

Loki: Oh, please let me in! I am the life of Midguardian parties!

Clint: Don't care!

Loki: Please!?

Bruce: No!

Loki: Don't answer for Tony, Bruce! It's his room!

Tony: You can't come in!

Loki: Well...that's a shame. I guess you don't want to know who Natasha wants to take to the dance.

(Tony unlocks the door and opens it)

Loki: (Grins) I thought you would change your mind.

Tony: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just get in!

(Loki walks in and shuts the door)

Tony: Did you bring anything? You're supposed to bring something to be able to stay in here.

Loki: I did not bring anything food or drink-wise, but I did bring my intelligent mind with me.

Tony: Um. Two things. One, that doesn't count. And two, there's already room for two intelligent minds in here and that room is already taken.