The Dance - Part 3

Natasha sat at the table eating a BBQ wing-ding. She watched people dance around. All of them except Thor. She tried to avoid seeing him. Of course, that was when Thor spotted her and walked up to her, breathing heavily. The glowsticks were all over him. His neck, his arms, and two were on his head.

"Lady Natasha, do you have a cold beverage for me to drink?"

Natasha sighed and held up her water bottle. "I've got water."

Thor took it and drank some. When he finished, he handed it back to her. She frowned.

"Thor, I don't want this now. You put your lips on it."

"Oh, sorry," he said, taking the water back.

She stared at him for a few seconds, seeing how crazy he was. "Where did you get those glowsticks?"

"Some boy is selling them for a dollar each."

"Where did you get eight dollars?"

Thor looked down and bit his lip. "Ahh...do not tell Tony, but I may have taken some from his small folder filled with money."

She widened her eyes. "You took money from Tony's wallet? What's wrong with you?"

He was about to answer, but Summer by Calvin Harris started to play.

"Sorry Natasha, but I must go shake my tush some more!" he hopped away, excitedly.

Natasha rolled her eyes and ate another wing-ding. She thought it tasted delicious. When she was finished eating, she started playing on her phone again.

~~~~~~~~~

Tony, Bruce, and Clint stood on the dancefloor, watching Cameron from afar.

"She's not a bad dancer," Bruce said.

"But she is annoying," Clint added.

Tony laughed. "Let's stick to the plan and see how everything goes."

Bruce and Clint nodded. Clint sighed to himself and walked up to Cameron. She was dancing all around, when he tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled. 

"Clinty! Did you come to dance with me!?"

He shook his head. "Uh...No. Actually, I wanted to...tell you something."

She smiled. "What?"

"I hate puppies."

She blinked a couple of times. "Oh..."

"Does that make you upset?" he asked, smiling a little.

Cameron smiled. "Heck no! Why would I care? People have their own special opinions! Now dance with me!"

"No."

"Why?" she asked, smiling.

"Because I don't like you."

She paused. "Oh...I see... Well, whateves! Have a fun life, Clinty. Hope to see you around sometime!"

Clint stood there surprised. She skipped away happily and started dancing somemore. Tony and Bruce walked up behind him.

"So...she took it well?" Tony questioned.

He kept staring at her. "I...guess."

Tony patted Clint's back. "Good job, Barton."

"Thanks."

All of a sudden, Pepper walked up to them with a big smile on her face. "Hey, guys."

"Hey," said Bruce.