KEVIN JONAS

"Joe was suppose to be here ten minutes ago. Where is he." I asked Nick, mad at Joe for always doing this.

     " I have no idea. You know Joe , he's always late and never on time."

    " I swear that we are going to have to tell Joe to be somewhere an hour early."

    " Then he would probably still be late." Nick said and we both laughed.  Joe finally showed up.

    " Where were you, Joseph Adam Jonas!"

    "I was talking to Ronnie about a girl. I'm taking her out tonight. "

    " Are you that fucking stupid? Joe ,you love Ronnie and Ronnie loves you. Why can't you get that through your head? I want you yo go find her and tell her that you love her and want to be with her forever. " Nick said yelling at Joe. It's hard to believe that Nick is doing this but he's probably tired of Ronnie getting hurt from all the girls Joe dates. To tell you the truth I'm getting pretty damn sick of it myself.

    " I will call her but let's do what we had planned.  I'm going to call and break my date tonight."

   "Good for you , Joe. This is the smartest thing you have ever done." Nick told Joe proudly.

    We bought our tickets we are going to see Grown Ups for the hundredth time.