Selena's Point Of View

I woke up from a deep sleep and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.
 Justin and I have been dating a while now and I still keep getting these mean threating messages from his fans. Why do they hate me so much? I love him and he loves me. I thought fans are suppose to be supportive of us not to try and bring us down. I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. Who would be calling me at 2 in the morning. I walked to my bedroom and answered my phone.
  "Hey Sel, I'm sorry to wake you up but Dani is picking us up to go to Demi's. She said she needs us."
  "What happened?"
   "You didn't hear either?"
   "No, I have been away fliming."
   "Okay Mason broke up with Dem and called her and said that he misses her and wants her back. thats why we have to go over there. Joe told Ronnie that he loves her and always has and now they bought a house and moving in together."
  "When did all this happen?"
  "Yesterday and the day before."
  "Its about time they tell each other how they feel. What is Masons deal?"
  "I don't know but we will be there soon. Can you call Ronnie and tell her?"
  "Yeah I'm going to get off here and get ready and call Ronnie. See you in a few."
  We hung up and I got a small bag ready and called Ronnie.