Demi's Point Of View

After I got off the phone with Dani I wasn't doing to good. My place was pretty much a desatory. There was books, cds, movie and whatever else I had was on the floor. I have done this before but not over some guy like these. It was always bullys that made me do this. I was doing great untill he callled, he had to go and mess everything up. I just wish the girls will hurry up. Mason has already called five times but I always hit reject.
 About twenty mintues later there was a knock at my door. I slowly got up off the couch and walks to the door. I didn't even care to look to see who it was before I answered it. I just pulled the door opened and walked back to the couch.
  "Hey Dem." Selena said as she walked over and sat down beside me.
  "Tell us everything he did to you." Miley said sitting on the other side of my. Ronnie, Taylor and Dani sat down in front of the couch on the floor.
   "Well I was doing fine. I didn't cry once untill he called, I was asleep and I woke up to my phone ringing and just answered it. He said that he misses me, and that he still loves me and that he was sorry. Then I asked him about that slut, if it didn't work and all he said was that he loves me and wants me back. I said I'm sorry and then I hung up on him. He called five times already. I don't know what to anymore, I love him and everything, but I can't take him back then some girl comes and he dumps me and then when it doesn't work out he comes crawling back to me. I can't do that, He needs to see how much I'm hurting and that he can't do this to me." I said tearing up.
  "It's okay Dem, we are here for you and he is not going to hurt you again." Dani said putting a comforting hand on my knee.
  "Yeah, and all the guys are on your side too." Taylor added
  "Are they really going to be on my side?" I asked
  "Yeah when I called Ronnie and she was in the shower Joe answered and I told him he said do I needed to go over there and beat the shit out of him?" Selena said
   "Wow, I'm soo happy that I have guys as friends. I don't know what I would do without you guys." I said and we all did a group hug.
   "Hey do you guys want to go shopping tomorrow? Denise wants to go shopping with all of us. Joe, Kevin, Nick, Frankie, and Paul are going to move all our stuff while we shop and we are going to need some stuff for the house." Ronnie said looking at me.
 "Yeah I think it will be fun and it will be good for me."
  we all got up and started helping me clean my house up and then we went to bed. I'm so lucky to have friends like these guys. They are always there for me, and I'm thankful for that. I can't wait to to go shopping tomorrow and buy me some new clothes.