Demi Lovato

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hey Ronnie! What's happened? Did you fall asleep or did you do more than just talk?"

"Joe stayed the night, and all we did was watch movies!"

"So, what's happening between you two?"

"Joe wants me to move in with him."

"Are you going to?"

"Yes, we are looking for a place now. Do you think we are moving to fast? We just started dating last night."

"I don't think you are. You two have been friends for three years. You know everything about him and he knows everything about you. You two are meant to be together. I know everything will work out and it will be fine."

"Thanks Dem! I really needed to hear that. I told you that I would call. If you don't mind can you call Miles and tell her everything?"

"Oh, shit! I was suppose to three way her when you called!"

"I'm sure she will understand. I got to go. Joes on his way back. Love ya."

"I hope your right, you know how Miles is. Love ya to sis." Miley gets pretty scary at times. When you tell her your going to do something and you forget, that different. If you say you will and just don't do it, you better run and hide. I hurried and called her.

"Hey, did Ronnie call yet?"

"Yes, and don't be mad but I just got off the phone with her. She was in a hurry cause Joe was heading back. Are you mad, Miles?" I asked as fast as I could.

"I'm not mad, Dems. Tell me everything and why did she just now call you?"

"Well, Joe stayed the night with her, but she made it clear that they didn't do anything. Now they are moving in together."

"They're moving in together?!"

"Yes, I don't think they are moving too fast."

"I know, it's about time. I'm just bummed that Nick hasn't asked me yo move in with him. We are engaged for crying out loud. It just makes me wonder if Nick really wants to marry me."

"I think you two will make it. You two are perfect for each other. Joe and Nick are different. They work things out that makes them comfortable."

"Thanks Dem, your a true friend."

"Thanks Miles, you are too. Love ya sis."

"Love you too, Dems." Today I feel like a match maker. But helping Miles and Ronnie out makes me feel good. I went upstairs to get ready for the day.