Ronnie's Point OF View

Joe and I have been going strong, and happier then ever. We have been living with each other for months and its going really well. Right now Joe and I were laying in bed ,Joe was still asleep so I quietly got up and went in to the kitchen to start cooking. I was done with breakfast when my phone started going off. I picked up my phone and haeded outside to sit on the porch.
  "Hello."
  "Hey, Sweetie. How are you? We haven't talked to you in months. Is everything ok?"  My Grandma asked.
   "Yes, just getting over all the drama that has been going on. Joe and I are together and I moved in with him. Kevin and Dani's wedding is in a few weeks, Nick asked Miley to marry him. Taylor is still missing Taylor, Justin and Selena are still going strong and people cut down on threatining her. Mason broke Demi's heart. But other then all that drama I'm happy."
  "That is a lot of drama. I'm glad that you are happy baby. We are planning on visting soon, I need to approve of this boy." My granny said laughing.
  "I would love to see you and papa. We have extra rooms here at our new house. You can come and vist anytime you want."
  "We were thinking about coming to vist you in about three weeks if that is fine with you and Joe."
  "Thats fine by me but I will have to ask Joe to see if he is free."
  "Ok thank you sweet heart. I know how busy them rockstars are." Grandma said laughing.
 "You are soo right, Granny. I'm going to get off here and talk to Joe."
 "Ok Love you sweetie. Bye."
 "Love you too Granny. Bye." I hung up my phone and headed back to the kitchen to set the table for breakfast. As I was setting the table I felt two strong arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him.
  "Good morning sweetie. How was your night?" Joe whispered in my ear.
  "I had a good night, but my morning is starting out really good." I said with a smile. "My Granny called and They were wondering if they can come and stay in three weeks. Granny said she need to approve of you." I said laughing.
  "I'm free for the whole summer babe. I would love to meet your grandparents." Joen said kissing my head. We sat and ate breakfast, then headed up stairs to get ready for the day.