Danielle's Point Of View

I was on my way to pick up Miley. Demi was really scared and everything she has been through has been crazy. She had been through alot in her past and now this. This is not fair at all for her to go though. I just hope we get there in time, Demi has done things in her past and we all have been there for her as much as we can. I pulled up to Miley's house and waited. I wasn't waiting long, Nick was at the door with her and she gave him a kiss before she took off towards the car.
   "Hey Dani."
  "Hey Miley. Since when has Nick been staying with you?" I said putting the car into drive.
   "He stays every once in a while. Its not a everynight thing."
   "Oh so when are you two going to move in together?"
  "I have no idea. I just wish he would ask me soon."
  "I know. I waited almost a year after we got engaed before Kevin even asked me."
   "I know but sometimes I wonder if he will stick with me and if we will making it to the wedding."
   "He will. He loves you so much." I said as we pulled up to Taylor's. Taylor opened up the door and walked out. She locked everything up and walked over to the car.
   "Hey Guys!"
  "Hey Tay!" We both said.
  "How have you guys been?" Tay asked as I put the car in drive.
   "Great! Me and Nick are starting to plan for our wedding together."
  "Me and Kevin decied to get married in December."
  "Thats great guys! Is everyone getting married?" Tay asked sounding down.
  Taylor hasn't been out with anybody since she broke up with Taylor Lautner. She wont say it out loud but we all know that she misses him so much and she was in love with him and we think she still is.
  "You we find someone. There is a soul mate for everyone out there." Miley said giving Tay a small smile.
  "I just kind of regret what happened." Tay said with a frown.
  "it will all work out for you, Tay." I said as we pulled up to Selena's house.
After Sel got in we went to pick up Ronnie. After we got Ronnie we headed to Demi's house. I'm still really worried about her.