Taylor's Point Of View

I just got home from tour two days ago and I'm still trying to get my sleep pateren back to normal and it wasn't working to good. I put my phone down on the bed side table and got under the covers and tired to get some sleep. I heard my phone going off from the table. I looked to see who it was and answered it.
  "Hey Miles, you do realize that it is almost 2 in the morning?"
  "Hey Tay. Yes I know what time it is. Did you know that Mason broke up with Demi?"
   "Oh no. Why would he do something like that?"
   "He told her that they grew apart and had a date two seconds before he broke up with her. Dani is picking us all up to go to Demi's to be there with her. Mason called her a little bit ago and she called Dani."
   "Okay I will be ready in a few."
   "Okay and will you call Selena and tell her and tell her to pass it to Ronnie?"
   "Yes, so what happened with Joe and Ronnie?"
   "You haven't heard yet?"
   "No what happened?"
   "Well Joe called Ronnie and told her that he loves her and always has and now they bought a house and living together."
   "Wow all this happened while I was on tour?"
   "No all this happened yesterday and the day before."
   "Wow that was fast."
   "I know but I'm happy for them and all I have to say is its about damn time."
    "I'm happy for them too. I'm going to get ready and call Selena. I will see you in a few." With that we hung up the phone .
 I got all my stuff ready and I called Selena.