Joe Jonas

Last night was the best night I have had in years. This morning I woke up with the girl of my dreams next to me. We fell asleep while watching movies. The truth is I didn't want to leave anyways. I needed her by my side, I need to be with her for the rest of my life.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did you a fun last night?" I asked

"Yes, it was the best night. What do you think people will say about us sleeping together?"

"We didn't really sleep together."

"That's not what I meant!"

"I know, that just sounded good. I was thinking that maybe we should go look for a place of our own today."

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"Yes, do you want to move in with me?"

"Yes, I think that's the best idea you have had in years."

"When do you want to start looking?"

"We can go right now if that's okay with you." I asked her.

"That will be perfect." I waited in the living room for her to change. There's a lot of pictures of these two older couple. It must be her family. That's weird, I have never once asked about her family. She knows everything about mine. Could I be any kore rudder?

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Ronnie asked making me jump off the couch.

"I was just looking at all these pictures. I would love for you to tell me who these people are."

"Well, in this picture here is my granny and papaw. You can say they are my parents. They have raised me since I was almost three years old. My mom and dad got a divorce and my mom died when I was almost three. I was sent to live with my dad. My granny told me that dad got really bad drunk and got into drugs and DHS was always involved so I was sent to live with my moms parents. My dad stayed in touch but he was always drunk or high. When I was about seven my dad died from alcohol poisoning. That's them right there, that's the only picture I have of all of us together."

"I'm sorry, Ronnie."

"It's okay, I thought you should know more about me."

"Thanks for telling me. You ready to go look at houses?"

"Yes!" We left the apartment and got into the car. We were off to find a home of our own just for Ronnie and me.