Kevin's Point Of View

It's  November almost Thanksgiving and My wedding day is a few weeks away. It has been three months since Joe and Ronnie got together, and Demi got her heart broken. Joe and Ronnie are doing good, better than ever. Demi is over Mason and talking to our good friend Garbo. I know he will treat her right and everthing will work out for the best. Miley and Nick  finally moved into their house and they are planning their wedding. Selena and Justin are still going strong and the threat messages have gone down alot and they are spending more time together. Taylor still hasn't dated anyone since she broke up with Taylor. Everyone knows that she still loves him and always have.
  Dani is finshing the last minute things for the wedding. It's hard to believe that I will be marrying my best friend in just a few weeks.
   "What are you thinking about?" Dani asked bringing me out of my thoughts.
  "Just everything that had happened these past few months and how I'm going to marry the most wonderful, smart and sexy women in the world." I said kissing her lips soft and sweet.
  "And I Mr.Paul Kevin I can't wait to marry you."She said kissing me back. I deepened the kiss and ran my hand up her beautiful leg. But thats as far as we got because we both agreeded to wait till our honey moon.
  "I hate to stop you Mr. Jonas but I'm saving it till after my last name changes to Jonas!" Dani said laughing. We fell asleep that night in each others arms. I love Dani sooo much!