Miley's Point Of View

Nick and I have been living together for about a month now and everything is going great. We have been planning our wedding and spending time with family and friends. Kevin and Danielle's wedding is comming up fast and all us bride maids have been going crazy trying to get last mintue stuff together.   Nick was in the livingroom waiting for me to finsh getting ready. We are going to meet the rest of the gang today and catch up and just have fun.   "You ready yet?" Nick yelled up the stairs.   "Yes." I said walking down the stairs. We walked out to Nick's mustang and drove over to Kevin and Dani's.   "Can you believe that their wedding is only a week away?" I asked   "I know. Just imagine how we are going to feel when we get close to our wedding day."   "I know. That will be the happiest day of my life." I said with a smile.   We finally made it to the house and got out meeting Kevin at the door.   "Hey, is everyone else here yet?" Nick asked   "Everyone but Joe, Ronnie, Taylor and her date. We all know why Ronnie and Joe are late. But I can't figure out who this myster guy is that Taylor is dating." Kevin said finally taking a breathe.   "Woah, Kev don't forget to take a breathe." I said causing me and Nick to laugh.   "Haha very funny. Using a line in our song, you have been hanging around Joe too long."   "Do you remeber that onbe day when Joe was trying to be a smartass and talked the whole day using names to everyones songs?" I asked laughing   "Yeah and Selena and Demi thought it would be funny to do the same thing but instead of songs they used everytime Joe fell or did something stupid." Nick said making us laugh even harder.   "What are you guys laughing at?" Joe asked walking up to us.   "Nothing." We all said at the sametime.  "Yeah, I'm sure its nothing." Joe said glaring at us.  "And what took you two so long getting here?" I asked   "Someone had to spend two hours in the bathroom fixing their hair. Not naming any names." Ronnie said pointing to Joe.  "Joe." We all said at the same time.   "What? I'm sorry if I have to always look good."   "Wow Joe you are so full of your self." Nick said laughing   "This comming from mister poodle head." Joe said trying to get back at Nick but making himself look bad.   "Wow Joe what a good come back." Kevin said making everyone laugh. We finally made our into the back yard where Dani, Selena, Justin, Demi, and Garbo was sitting.  I'm so happy for Demi and Garbo they both came out of a hard break up but Garbo is way better for her then Mason ever was. For Selena and justin, I don't know. Justin has been acting strange lately and I can't figure out why, but I'm just going to let it be and see where it goes from here.   We were all talking and getting along and wondering where Taylor is with this new guy of hers. Taylor has been so broken hearted since Taylor left and I think its funny how none of us have met him yet and they have been dating for awhile. All she has given us was his first name. Then all of a sudden Taylor walks in the back yard with this really cute guy.   "Hey everyone, this is Liam." Taylor said with a smile.   "Hey!" everyone said.   We all had a great time at Kevin and Dani's. Me and  Nick left and headed to the house since I had to be up early for a movie that I'm going to be starting called the 'Last Song' I couldn't wait to start fliming it.