Danielle's Point Of View

I got my phone out of my purse and called Ronnie.
  "Hey Dani! Whats up??"
  "We are waiting for you and Joe. They have to be on stage soon."
  "I know it took longer then we thought but we signed the papers. We have a house!"
  "I'm so happy for you girl! Where are you at?"
  "We are almost to the stage. Where are you guys at?'
  "We are all back stage and Demi left."
  "No way. We are almost there then you can tell us. Bye."
  "Bye." I hung up my phone and put it back in my purse
  "Where are they?" Nick asked
  "They are almost to the stage. They bought a house." I told them.
  A few seconds later Ronnie and Joe came up.
  "Hey guys! Why did Demi leave?" Joe asked putting his ear plugs in.
  "That jerk Mason broke her heart not even ten mintues ago and he has a date tonight." Miley said getting mad again.
 I love Miley, I really do. I love how she cares about all of us and never listen to rumors or anything. Like when they started that one about Nick and Demi being together. Demi kept telling her that its not true and all Miley said to her was not to worry about it. She didn't believe that rumor at all.
  "I can't believe he could do that to her after everything they have been through." Ronnie said
 "I would like to tell you guys more but we have to get on stage and do a show." Kevin said
 We gave the guys kisses and watched them do their thing on stage.
 I hope Demi is okay. She seemed pretty upset when she left and I don't blame her at all. They have been dating for 3 years. But at least we know there is someone better and her true love out there for her even if she doesn't know it yet.