RONNIE

I was waiting for Joe to knock on my door. We will have this whole apartment to our selfs. I'm twenty five and I work for the Jonas Brothers. I help with anything I can help them. I started working for them when I moved here with my ex-best friend Emma who used me to get to the Jonas Brothers. That was the only reason she moved with me because I had a job working for them.

Joe was knocking on my door. I got up and answered it.

"Hello beautiful, what did you want to talk about?"

"Nothing really. I just needed a reason for you to come over."

"All you had to say was, will you please come over. To tell you the truth I wanted you to ask me to come over."

"Really? That's so sweet. That's why I fell in love with you. Have you had dinner yet?"

"No, do you want to go get something?"

"No, I will find us something in the kitchen." I went into the kitchen to find something. All I really had was frozen pizza so I put one in the oven and went to the bar and sat down with Joe.

"When did you know that you loved me?" I asked Joe, wanting to know if he felt this way the whole time, too.

"I guess it was the first day you started working for us. When we started talking I knew that you were someone I could tell my deepest darkest secrets to and you wouldn't say a word to anyone. You have kept that promise. When was the first time you knew that you loved me?"

"When I looked into your eyes, I knew right then and there that I would end up being with you or die trying. That's why Emma isn't living here anymore."

We sat and talked for awhile then Joe leaned in and he was kissing me. The love of my life was kissing me. I couldn't believe it. Then the buzzer went on the oven went off. Pizza was done. I went to the oven and got it out.

I sat our plates down and went to get us something to drink.