Kevin Jonas

It was Nick, Mason, and I hanging out at my place. We were waiting to go on our triple date. I guess it will be four couples now including Ronnie and Joe. We are going to eat then going to the towns fair. My brothers and I are performing. But I doubt if we do cause none of us have seen Joe or Ronnie all day. The last thing I heard was Joe told Ronnie that he loves her. We all know Joe too, he is always late.

  "I'm going to call Joe and see where he is. If he's going to be there or not. If he's meeting us there or what." Nick said taking charge like always.

    "So, Mason when are you and Demi going to tie the knot?

   "I was thinking about it. I don't know if it's the right time or not. Or even if it will last."

    "I think you should be together, I know Demi loves you."

    "I just don't know, man. I don't think we will make it."

    "Why?" I asked him. I really wanted to know. I don't want to see Demi get hurt again. I thought he was the one for her, maybe not after all.

   "It just seems like we're drifting apart. I really don't know what to do."

    "Joe said he is out looking for a place and he will meet us there." Nick said getting us off the subject of Mason and Demi. Dani was with Demi helping her get ready. I really hope that I don't see her get hurt but time only tells if they last.