Ending

Somethings are never how you think they would turn out. Sometimes they do. It's December 2014. Taylor Swift dated a few guys but none lasted. Taylor only hangs out with Selena now. Demi is happier than ever with Willmar.  Kevin and Danielle are going stronger than ever with a baby girl named Alena. For the Jonas Brothers they are no more. Nick sings by himself, Joe is acting and Kevin does TV apprentices. Joe and Ronnie are going strong and are married. Selena and Justin are on and off again. Demi only talks to Ronnie and the Jonas boys. Miley doesn't talk to anyone anymore. She had gone off the deep end ever since she broke up with Nick. It tore Nick apart but he finally met a girl that he's madly in love with, Olivia.

      It's funny how things work out. Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the bad. I would have loved to see Nick and Miley together. And I would have loved to see all of them still friends but this is a story based on now. I know Ronnie isn't a real person but I couldn't kill her off and Joe deserves to be happy and in love with a happy ending.

      If you don't like the way this story ends but I thought it was time to end this. I started writing it in 2011 and three years is long enough for a story. I promise the ones I write in the future will be better.

    Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented