Mileys point of view

I have to call Demi and Ronnie, but Ronnie has Joe over and I'm guessing that Joe is still there. I got my phone out and called Demi.

"Hey Miles, what's up?"

"You will never guess what Nick asked me."

"Did he ask you to be his date at the music awards?"

"No, but I'm always his date. He stopped asking me about two years ago to be his date to any awards. He asked me to marry him!!!"

"Oh My Gosh! You are going to be a wonderful bride!"

"I know! You, Ronnie, Mandy, Selena, Dani, and Taylor will all be brides maids. I'm so excited I can't wait to tell Ronnie! Have you talked to her yet?"

"No, I guess Joe is still over there. I will call you, you know that."

"Yes, Dems I know this. I'm going to get off and call all the brides maids. Love ya girl!"

"Love you too!" I ended the call and called Mandy.

"Hey Miles, what's up?"

"Do you want to be a brides maid in my wedding?"

"Yes! I'm so excited and I want to be your brides maid! Good luck with you and Nick. I will see you Saturday for our G.N.O love ya!"

"Can't wait to see you either! Love you too, girly!" I ended the call and called Selena.

"Hey girl."

"Hey Sel, I have big news to tell you! Nick and I are getting married!"

"No way, you and Nick? I'm so happy for you, girl!"

"I know, my phone is dying. Do you mind calling Tay Tay and telling her she's going to be a brides maid with you, Ronnie, Mandy, and Dani?"

"Ya, I don't mind. I will see you Saturday, love ya!"

"Love you too!" I ended the call and plugged my phone up to the charger. I went upstairs to shower and get ready for bed.