11. Water

*Time jump to the next day*

Peter and I had been up talking all night, I only got about 4 hours of sleep before I had to get up to go to school. I got ready as usual but today I had a run with Steve straight after school so I decided that I'd just go in gym clothes to save the struggle. As I'm sitting on the bus I can't help but think about Peter and what happened the night before. It's like someone took a scene right out of a movie and made it happen in real life, but like I'm not complaining. I get to school and start to chat to Alora, we hadn't spoken in a while because I'd been busy with the Stark internship and she'd been busy with school work so it was nice to speak to her for once.

"Hey! How's it going?" I put my bags down next to hers and sit down at the seat behind hers. We were in band and because she plays the flute and I play clarinet I sat behind her.

"Yeah it's good! Casually dying but you know nothing out of the usual." We both laugh fixing the mouth pieces of our instruments.

"Sooo... I may have kissed Peter last night..." She turns around looking at me with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Oh my god. Yes B." She says excitedly, I look down to myself smiling.

"Yeah it was good, I really like him... and he really likes me." I can feel all the blood raising to my cheeks.

"Ahhhh I love this so much. I'm so happy for you." She smiles at me. We talk for another 15 minutes before everyone else starts to turn up. Since I was doing Orchestra before school I didn't have time to see Peter before I left which made me kinda sad but then again, I'll see him in another 30 minutes so I think I'll be able to cope. We play some songs we've been learning for a while and the teacher finally chooses some new pieces, but the only thing I can think about it Peter.

*Time jump to Science class*

I take a seat and pull out my books and laptop, turning down the volume so that Shane Dawson video I was watching last night doesn't start blaring. I was only a couple minutes early but there still wasn't anyone else in here yet. I start working on typing out some notes on Ecology but I'm stopped by the familiar feeling of a buzz in my pocket.

 I start working on typing out some notes on Ecology but I'm stopped by the familiar feeling of a buzz in my pocket

________

I put my phone into my pocket again and keep gathering notes. I was almost caught up with all the work that I had missed. It had been about 1 month since I started going to school here and nothing too drastic has happened so I'm loving it. I hear the clicking of the keys as I speed type almost the whole website out, but after another 3 or so minutes it get tired and need to take a break. I reach over to my water bottle but as I do I see all the water suddenly rush to the side where my hand was. I pull away and look around before reaching for it again. It does the same thing this time a little more slowly. I close my eyes and shake my head, trying to wake myself from the dream I was sure I was having but again it did the same thing. I tuck my hair behind my ears, grab the bottle and take a drink, putting it back down quickly. I just stare at the bottle of water as I move my hands around it and watch in awe, it glides around in circles leaving little droplets scattered around the sides. Suddenly the bell rings and I drop my hands to my sides as people start to fill the classroom. I made a mental note not to touch my water bottle all lesson, even if I thought I was dying of thirst. Soon enough Peter runs through the door huffing and puffing taking a seat next to me.