20. Dinosaurs

Peter and I finish watching a compilation of David Dobrik and Liza Koshy's cutest moments and end up having a conversation.
"I think we are just as cute as they are" He says being defensive.

"See the issue with that is I would agree but we aren't really talked about the whole 'us' situation yet." I say looking up to him.

"Well considering you just ambushed me with your mouth I don't think that it's not really something we don't know the answer to. But! I shall do this correctly!" He says jumping out of the bed leaving a warm patch of where he had just been.

"Give me a minute" He says planting a kiss on my forehead before running out his bedroom door.

*Peter's POV*
I quickly run into May's room and quietly close the door behind me. Most of the times I needed help with a girl I would go to May, and considering Alora was out of town for the day I couldn't message her.
"May I need your help" I exclaim

"What do you need?" She asks back patting the bed next to her.

"Well you see, I really like (Y/N)-"

"Knew it" She says under her breath

"What?"

"Nothing" She says shaking her head

"Okay then... I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I kinda need a little inspiration." I say trying not to blush.

"Well what does she like?" She questions

"She likes cool socks, those little plastic Dinosaurs, succulents, reading, cool mugs, looking out of windows at night time, poetry, scrunchies, when ants pick up pieces of food that are bigger then them-"

"Okay, I didn't mean tell me everything about her." She laughs

"Oh" I chuckle a little, feeling my cheeks go red.

"WAIT! I have a perfect idea!" I jumping up. I hug May before running back to my room. I quickly run in and shut the door behind me, stripping to get into my Spider-Man suit.

"Hi, welcome back. Not that I'm complaining and honestly far from it, but why are you getting naked?" She giggles.

"I'm surprising you." I say shoving my arms though the sleeves.

"Is it that much of a surprise now that I know you're doing it?" She asks

"Shhhhh. Leave me alone, I'm doing something nice." I press the button on my suit and watch as it sucks itself onto me.

"You can stay here until I get back, or go out and do something. But I will see you afterwards either way because you are staying for dinner." I say hurrying over to her and laying a kiss on her lips.

"Okay I guess I better tell Mr Stark that then." She laughs before giving me another quick kiss.

"I'll see you soon." I say swinging out my window and making my way to the cafe she used to work at.

As soon as I get there, I get changed into normal clothes on the top of the building before making my way down to the cafe. As soon as I walk in Paisley runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"Peter! How's (Y/N)? when her dad called and told us that she was very sick I got really scared for her. Is she okay?" She asks letting go of me and taking a grip on my shoulders.

"Yeah she's fine, have you not seen her at school?" I ask confused.

"No, my friends and I moved where we eat and now we barely see anyone. Thank god she's okay though." She says relaxing her grip on me.