16. Brier

I wake up surrounded by all the guys asleep around me, Mr Stark was splayed out over one end, Bucky and Steve both rested their heads on the back of the couch, Thor somehow still looked attractive although slumped over in a ball, Dr. Banner curled up like a baby and I was still resting my head on Steve's lap. I slowly push myself off of couch, trying not to wake anyone up and check my phone. It was 8:30am and I had 4 messages from Peter and a missed call, I quickly scramble to my phone to see what was going on.

  It was 8:30am and I had 4 messages from Peter and a missed call, I quickly scramble to my phone to see what was going on

Shit! I completely forgot that I was going back to school today. I quickly run into my room, well Spider-Man's room, and grab a different shirt to wear, throw my laptop in my bag and run out the door. I get in the elevator and take it all the way to see Peter standing there in his silly science pun shirt smiling. I run over and give him a hug.

"I'm so sorry! I literally just woke up, it was movie night so I didn't get to sleep till gone 11." I say.

"It's fine" He laughs.

"Hey Peter..." I say trailing off whilst I got into the car.

"Yes?".

"Have you thought about us? Like not just as what we are now but more?" I say stumbling over my words nervously.

"I-a..." as soon as he pulls out of the long drive way Mr Stark comes flying up to us in his Iron man suit.

"Hey! I'm going to have to borrow her for a second thanks." He says to Peter.

"Go get your suit and wait for Spider-Man to come get you, be ready to fight." He says before he shoots away in the sky.

"Oh my God Peter I'm so sorry." I say jumping out the car. He tells me he doesn't mind and drives off quickly, leaving me the chance to go get changed. I hold my hands underneath me and roots grow from below me, as I step new pieces of wood mould around my feet, like a temporary bridge. Little flowers stick out of the trunks before they plow back down into the earth like nothing happened. I quickly run into my room and put on my suit, pulling my hair into a ponytail, spinning my hand around my bunch of hair to create a wooden hairband. I throw my hood over my head and start running to the courtyard. As I start running I see Spider-Man swing by above me, He was yelling something as I was running but I couldn't hear. Suddenly he swoops down, picking me up in one arm and swinging to Mr Stark.

As soon as we get there he drops us down behind a car, being as quiet as we could, we try and listen to what Mr Stark is saying.

"Listen, I don't have what you want. Maybe you could go to the convenience store down the road and see if they can help you." He says sarcastically.

I turn to look at Spider-Man who looks back at what I guess is confusingly.

"Hey, trust me I'm doing this for a good reason." He whispers to me before webbing one of my hands to the car.

"Hey! You can't do that!" I whisper yell.

"Sorry! Don't hate me." He whispers back running to an ally way, before shooting a web to a building and swinging in. I think quick and melt the sticky webs with my free hand, allowing me to walk get closer to Mr Stark and Spider-Man so I could hear what they were saying better.