21. Oxygen

I smile to myself looking at the comments section of Peter's new post, knowing that he is mine

I smile to myself looking at the comments section of Peter's new post, knowing that he is mine. I don't know how we are meant to be telling Mr Stark about us but for now I'm not going to say anything, considering the whole 'Not allowed to date' thing.

I roll over in my bed smiling and remembering everything from yesterday, from going to his house to talking to him for hours about everything. I close my eyes and run my hand though my hair, but there's a quite tapping noise coming from my window. I try and forget about it but soon after another tap sounds. I get out of bed and walk over to the window to see Brier standing at the bottom of the facility throwing rocks at my window. My heart instantly starts to beat faster and my palms get sweaty.

I haven't talked to Brier since what happened and honestly, I was fine with it, great even. Being told you have a brother you never knew about doesn't exactly create the calmest situation.

"Hey Iris, what is he doing here?" I ask the air.

"I'm not sure (Y/N), do you want me to ask?"

"No thank you, Can you-eh just keep an eye on my heart rate through my watch and if it gets to an unhealthy point tell Mr Stark?" I ask

"Sure thing (Y/N)" She says as I walk out my room to go see why he's here. As the elevator doors open I storm out through the lobby and out onto the courtyard. I see him turn to face me and the look on his face changes from happiness to worry as I get closer.

"What are you doing here?" I spit.

"I came to see you, you know because you're my sister and all." he says

"Don't. I was quite happy living my life without having to deal with someone else that randomly pops out one day telling me he's my brother. Even if you were, wouldn't you think Mum would have told me?" I ask walking closer to him

"Listen, I don't know. All I know is that we were born at the same time to the same person meaning we are twins. I know you probably don't believe me but I'm telling you the truth, I can show you." he says confidently

"Really?" I say.

He lifts his hands into the air, making a flower crown with his fingers. Not only was it beautiful but it meant he was actually my brother, my twin. I know because I have not seen one other person be able to do anything relatively like what I can do, but he did, right in front of me. He takes hold of the floating flower crown and walks it over to me, placing it on my head.