14. Rose

We had made our way back into my room again but were just sitting watching Brooklyn 99 together, I was laying with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulder holding me closely.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He asks, I feel him wriggle around a little bit so at a guess I'd say he's looking at me.

"Yes Peter?" I say pausing the episode and flopping around to face him.

"I didn't get to finish this before because of the whole incident, but I was going to ask if-a you would maybe l-like to go on-a proper date... with me?" He stumbles over his words like he's drunk.

"Give me a second." I say sitting up and taking out my phone.

"W-what are you doing?" he says confused.

"I'm just checking something hold up." I say trying to get to my text messages as quickly as I could.

Since I started talking to Alora more we'd been becoming closer friends and started talking every night over text

Since I started talking to Alora more we'd been becoming closer friends and started talking every night over text. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a stupid decision as usual by saying yes because at this point I can barely trust my own emotions anymore. I put my phone away into my pocket and look back to Peter who looks scared by my speed typing a minute ago.

"I'm sorry that it took a minute but yes I would love to go on a proper date with you Peter Parker." I smile at him, I can feel all the tension in his arm, that was wrapped around me, release.

"Thank God! You were freaking me out." He laugh-yells to the ceiling.

"Okay well I have told Mr Stark what we're doing and I have everything planned already because I kinda intended on you saying yes because I didn't want to have my emotions killed tonight. I have to go but..." He runs over to his bag and pulls out a box and places it on my bed.

"I hope you like it, I have to go but use that tonight and I'll pick you up at 7pm." He says pulling his bag onto his back, kissing my forehead and running off. I laugh at myself for a little bit because I allowed myself to like such a strange guy. I compose myself before looking in the box to see a silky red dress placed ever so softly in the box. I take it out and hold it up to see it fully, then squish the soft fabric into my cheeks blushing. Peter bloody Parker bought me a dress to wear on our first proper date and he was coming to pick me up in 2 hours. I laugh to myself with happiness radiating from me.

"Hey Iris can you please tell me when Peter gets here I have things I need to do."

"Sure thing (Y/N)" she says. I grab my phone and message Alora again.

 I grab my phone and message Alora again