Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO 

He never should've gone to her parents' house and upset them the way he had Dylan thought regretfully as he drove to Bryan's house. Ella hadn't gone home and his best guess was that Bryan has her.

He killed the engine and got out of the car, he all but ran to the front door and punched the door bell impatiently. A young maid got the door and admitted him a few minutes later Bryan walked into the living room.

"Where is she?" Dylan demanded.

"I wouldn't tell you even if I knew." Bryan glowered at him.

"I'm sorry." Dylan apologised miserably and sighed as he collapsed into the sofa. "I messed up didn't i?"

"Big time." Bryan sat across from him.

"You can say it now."

"Say what?"

"I told you so."

"You've got your conscience to do just that, i'm not going to say it." Bryan told him.

"I just want to know if she's okay." Dylan said finally.

"She's not Dylan. You should know, you were the one who pulled that stunt on her. She's just as miserable as you are." Bryan explained.

"I never wanted her to find out the way she had. I love her." Dylan whispered.

"She loves you too you know." Bryan told him. "I just hope you're prepared to go through hell and back to get her back."

Dylan knew he was ready to do whatever it takes to get his love back even if he has to walk through hell and back.