1

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as I have my eyes closed.

Johnny and I have been married for a week now and we came back from our honeymoon a couple days ago.

"Just keep them closed. We're almost there" he says holding on to my hand and pulling me to wherever he was taking me. "In 3,2,1. We're here" he says taking off my blindfold.

We stood in front of a big tan house that had plain walls at first glance but on the sides and back the wall is replaced with large glass windows.

"You bought a house?"

"Of course. You didn't think we would live in the dorm forever did you?"

"No"
Yes

It's not that I don't want to move out and live alone with Johnny, it's just that I've gotten too comfortable in the dorm I'm not sure if I can adapt here.

"Come on let's go check out the inside" he said as he pulled me through the front yard, past the pond, stepping on the cobblestone path. He stops right before the door and picks me up bridal style which makes me gasp. He pecks my lips.

"I have to carry my bride across the threshold." He laughed.
He carries me all through the house tour. "And this is our room." He says finally putting me down. The house had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was so big I thought I might get lost in here.

"Do you like it?" He asked me

"Uh yeah. It's just extremely.... big"

"Is it too big? Do you prefer a smaller place? I just chose what I thought you migh-"

"It's fine. You did good." I Pat his cheek. "There's no furniture"

"I wanted you to decide. Fill the house with what you like."

"Really?"

He nods. "But for now let's just go back to the dorm and pack our things." He grabs my hand and we walk down the path. The dorm wasn't that far of a walk meaning the members would come by almost everyday.
When we're almost at the dorm he starts to swing our arms and hands

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" he says and I honestly don't trust him at this point. He starts to whistle and I narrow my eyes at him.

Soon he let's go of my hand, grabs my butt and runs.

"YAH!" I yell chasing after him.

*Taemin voice* I TRUSTED YOU!

I catch up to him and pin him against the wall. It looked extremely weird with our height difference but who cares.

"YAH!Why'd you do that?" I hit him

"Because you're mine." He pouted. I lean up to kiss my husband and in that moment the door opens making us fall with me on top of him.

"Get a room" Mark says walking away. "Apparently a week in the Bahamas wasn't enough for them" he complains.

"You guys don't have to worry about that anymore. I bought us a house."

"You found a place big enough for all of us?"

"Not for you guys. Just me and y/n" he looks at me. Doyoung comes running down the stairs with two suitcase throwing at us.

"FINALLY!" he runs back up the stairs. "Please tell me Lucas is next" he says throwing a bag down the stairs and we all laugh at him