5

The tour had came and gone and we were finally able to go home.

Finally no more traveling,  o more jet lag, I finally get to see my Johnny, and I can finally have home cooked food again.

When I get off the plane I see Johnny waiting for me. I run to him and wrap my arms around him, taking in his scent, that I very much missed.

"You missed me that much?" He laughed and I nod with my head buried in his chest. "You're not letting go anytime soon are you?" He asks and I shake my head. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and grabs my suitcase leading me out of the airport.

-----

Before I knew it I was waking up in the comfort of my own bed. I guess I fell asleep in the taxi. It felt good to be home. What didn't feel good is having to go to practice right after I come back from tour.

Why did I have to be in every unit?

"Let's play hooky today" I suggest

"What?"

"Let's skip practice. Go see a movie or something"

"That's weird especially coming from you. OMG Jisung corrupted my baby" he joked

"Can we?"

"Fine. You're lucky I missed you. You're such a bad influence" he pulled at my cheeks.

Yeah nothing can go wrong here. Note the sarcasm in my voice. But it's honestly worth it.

Johnny and I will to the movie theater and chose a random movie to watch. Little did we know we chose a romcom. Yes we both cringed every 5 seconds.

And you best believe the next day we got called to Lee Sooman's office...

To be continued....