4

Every single day of the tour u cane back to the hotel exhausted. But I always managed to call Johnny before I went to sleep. Even if when I spoke it didn't make sense.

"Hi babe"

"Hi" I lay down on the mattress.

"How's everything going?"

"It's fine. Just been tired." I answer and he hums in response.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too"  the two ends go silent for a moment neither of us had anything to say.

"I want to try something"

"Try what?"

"Why don't you tell me what you're wearing" he says his voice getting deeper.

Oh Lord.

"I'm wearing my practice clothes"

"Why don't you transfer the call to you're laptop. I wanna see you"

I honestly don't blame him for acting like this. We haven't done anything since our honeymoon, so I guess he's just sexually frustrated. I'm a little tired but I might as well get this over with.

I transferred the call to my computer and his face that I missed so much appeared on the screen. He was biting his bottom lip and looking at me hungrily but still in admiration.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Every day" I laugh

I decided to give him a little something so I took of my shirt in front of the camera. I hear a stifled groan come from the other end.

I hear a knock on the door but right after the door flies open "Hey y/n-" Haechans voice echoes but stops. I cover myself up as much as I can. "SINS!" He yells before running out, but tripping on his way out.

How the hell did he even get in here?!?!

Haechans POV

Imagine it was Mark-hyung, Imagine it was Mark-hyung,Imagine it was Mark-hyung
I chant to myself

Just sinful people.

Your POV

"Johnny I have to go. Haechan just walked in. I have to go talk to him" I tell him

"Fine, I'll talk to you later. Bye love."

"Bye"

The poor thing is probably traumatized.

I go to Haechans room and knock on the door. Renjun answers and I spot Haechan rocking back and forth in a corner.

Nope I'm tapping out. There is no fixing that.