8

I wake up early in the morning to check on Johnny. With him still being sleep I place a bottle of water and pain medication on the table next to him. Cause I know more than anyone how bad hangovers are.

I see him starting to shift on the sofa meaning he's getting up soon. He sits up and runs his head.

"Shit!" He says expressing his pain.

"There's pills right next to you" I tell him and he just looks at me.

How is he still mad?!

He takes his he pill and I sit next to him, but him being the petty butch he his, he stood up as soon as my butt hit the seat.

"Are you kidding me?I'm trying to take care of you. How are you still mad at me?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Because."

"Listen. I'm trying to make things better here. I apologized multiple times and I said it means nothing to me. You were all over me last night so, why are you still mad?" I break.

"Because it means something to me."

"Excuse me?"

"He confessed to you while we were dating, and you didn't even tell me. That hurts. And I think you should know how much"

"Oh I know how much if not more. Remember that little kiss with Irene? I didn't hold a petty ass grudge like you are, I let it go"

"Because she kissed me, if you wanna bring that up, let's not forget that moment between you and Jaehyun"

"I was drunk!" I yell. I sigh knowing that this argument isn't going anywhere. "Lets stop this. If you wanna be mad, be mad. But I'm not apologizing anymore. I chose you and that should be enough" I say walking away, honestly done with his shit.

Was it really that wrong to keep something so irrelevent from him?