29

When we first got in this situation, I only gave Johnny two choices; sign the papers and do this the easy way, or don't sign them and we go to court. But somehow he's found a way to make another choice for himself.

"Give me another chance to prove myself" his words rung in my head. I mean everyone deserves a second chance, right?

-------------

*Ze magical time skip to Christmas brought to you by Simon says, something real vibe killer*

"Promise me you'll at least let me spend Christmas with you both" that was his biggest request. If he couldn't manage to make me stay , that's all he wanted.

"This is the last one" I give Noah his last gift as we all sit together, and he tears of the wrapping paper excitedly.

"There's one more" Johnny informs me. He shows me the small box but before it's even opened I turn it down, knowing that whatever is inside is to small.

"That's a choking hazard for him" I say emotionless.

"It's not for him... It's for you"

"I told you no gifts" I hesitantly take the gift from him telling the wrapping paper off.

"I never got around to buying you another ring."

"But-"

"Before you say anything. You're mine, I won't let anyone else have you. I don't care if it take me 10 years or more to prove myself to you, but I refuse to give you up. If you take me back I'll spoil you till you can't even leave"

"Go play"I put Noah down so we can have some privacy"I've already told you, I can't"

"You've left me no choice. You've brought this on yourself." He straightens himself out. "Johnny is sorry, he loves you very much, more than anything in this world. He misses you by his side everyday as his wife, best friend, and partner on crime. Please take him back" he said in his babyish voice.

"As much as I'd hate to admit and and as much as I hate that voice. I lowkey missed it" I admit.

"Does that mean you'll take me back"

"I......"

To be continued.........