28

A/n: you lil'freaks are so lucky. I was gonna leave you guys hanging until next weekend, but this story officially reached 1k reads 🎉🎉🎉 so I'm updating early for our guys😘

Johnny's POV

Ive been calling y/n nonstop... Still no difference from any other time.
But one thing was different. Instead of me getting her voicemail, I was actually able to hear her beautiful voice that I missed so much.

"What do you want?"

"What I want? What I want is to know why you sent me divorce papers"

"Oh so you got my gift"

"Gift? If this is a gift, I hope it came with a receipt cause I don't want it."

"Please don't make things difficult"

"I'm not. I'm not signing them. Your mine."

"Fine have it your way" she says ready to hang up.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I miss you both. I wanna see you."

"Tough luck"

"Please come back. I love you" I admit. I hear her sigh through the phone.

"Fine, I'll come back... Only cause I can't take a leave for too long."

"Can I talk to you then"

"Fine, but there's no guarantee I'm staying." She tells. "And I doubt you can convince me"

"Just seeing you is enough for me..... Hello? Hello?" I say into the phone realizing she hung up on me.

----------
*3 days later*

Your POV

By now I was back in Seoul, and I had to meet with Johnny at some Cafe. No I wasn't staying at home, I stayed with Laila again. I don't wanna see him if I don't have to. Laila took the boys to the dorm while I met with Johnny.

"Hey babe" he walks behind me, and I feel his presence leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Don't touch me. And don't call me that." I hiss.

"Where's Noah?" He asked.

"With the other members. why?"

"I was hoping to see both of you"

"Well you only got me for now, so deal with it"

"I wish you would have let me see him on his birthday"

"Can you just get to point"

"Why are you trying to divorce me?"

"You promised to never hurt me. You broke that promise" I get angry.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what came over me. I would have never done that on my own"

"I don't know. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore"

"Please. I promise, I'll do better"

"I'm leaving" I stand to get up and leave, but he gets up too and grabs on to my arm, pulling me back towards him, smashing our lips together. He pulls away, holding on to my chin.

"Please" he pleads. When I don't answer at that very moment, he drops to his knees. At this point, the few people that were in the Cafe we're starting at us. "I don't know what else to do, to convince you. I'm literally begging on my knees... I need you, your my everything. I can't live without you"

I sigh in surrender. "Fine, I'll give you a chance, but please stop making a scene." I pull him up off his knees.

"That's all I wanted, a chance to prove myself to you."

"Whatever