12

"Wait! You cut your hair!?" I ask touching Johnny's locks. His long hair cut short.

"Yeah I thought 8 stitches and all that hair was too much for my head" he laughs. "You don't like it?"

"I do. Just something to get used to." I continue playing with his hair.

"Plus, I had to be groomed and polished to escort my queen on her birthday" he grabs both of my hands.

"So I'm a queen now?"

"You always have been" he hugs me placing his chin on my head. "What do you want?"

"7 inches added to my height" I joke.

"Your wish is my command" he lifts me up and carries me around the house before finally putting me down. "How did it feel to be taller for a couple of minutes?"

"I don't know. I think I have to experience it again"

"Maybe later. You're heavy to carry" he exaggerates

"Yah!" I smack his arm. "I'm not fat!"

"Never said you are...... thought it but didn't say it" he said before running away before I kill him.

------------------------------

"Guys I have someone to introduce you to" Jaehyun walks in the house even without knocking

"What is is?"

"It's not a what, but a who. And its my girlfriend." He said gesturing at the door and in comes Irene, prancing around the living room in her heels, glaring at me. But you already know I was glaring harder. Hard into her soul to the point it could kill her.

"Irene is the girl you were telling us about? You said you had just met her." Johnny told

"Yeah I've met her before but I've never really spoken to her"

"Of all people why her?" I ask like she isn't standing right in front of me.

"Y/n don't be so rude" Johnny nudges me and I roll my eyes

"Thanks Johnny" she places her hand on his arm "I'm just misunderstood" she slides he hand down to his and I push her away.

"Okay! Johnny Jaehyun can you run to the store for me really quick."

"Sure what do you need" they ask and I write random things on a piece of paper and give it to them hoping they realize I made those things up at the end of the block.

"I'll go with them" Irene insists. But I stop her.

"No! I mean I can't let you do that. Let's stay here and have a little bit of girl talk" I put on a fake smile and push her down to sit on the sofa.

As soon as the door closes my smile disappears.

"Yah! What do you think-" Irene gets up but I put her back down next to me.

"What I'm doing is telling you what property is" I glare at her. "Johnny is mine so get that straight"

"I don't know what your talking about" she lies crossing her arms and turning away from me. But I turn her to face me again to put the fear into her.

"Let me dumb it down for you then. If you wanna keep that hand of yours I advise you keep your crusty paws off my man. Got it?"

"I-"

"Got it!?" I threaten. And she nods. "And in case you think I'm joking. That was a low class threat. Unless you wanna fear for your entire life, I hope you listen to me." And she nods afraid to speak. "Now, when they come back here your going to smile and laugh, like we're having the best goddamn time" I say and she forces a smile. "Good girl"

The door opens revealing a confused Jaehyun and Johnny and we fake laugh. "Why would you write these on the list, they don't even exist"

"Oops my bad. I must be tired." I lie and laugh while Irene stays awkwardly smiling. I jump at her and she starts fake laughing.

"Well I think it's time for us to go" Jaehyun says and at the speed of light Irene jumps up and runs out the house. "Bye guys" Jaehyun waves before running after her.

"You know we heard everything, right?" Johnny speaks

"I don't know what you are talking about" I deny.

"Yeah you do. Why do you get so jealous?"

"I wasn't jealous."

"Yeah you were"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No I wasn't. I don't get jealous. I can't get jealous over something that's mine" I argue.

"The what is it then"

"I'm territorial. Completely different"

He comes over and hugs me putting his chin in my head again. To him I'm just a head rest I guess. "You're cute when you're territorial" he mocks and I try to shake away from him but fail. "I think I like hearing you say that"

"Say what?" I ask.

"I'm yours. Can you say it again?"

I sigh. "You're mine"

"Right, you can't let anyone else have me, and the same goes for me with you"

"I'll kill someone before they try to take you from me."

"As you should" he encourages

Don't encourage me. You know I will do it.