14

*ze magical time skip brought to u by Taeil's undercut*

*One month later*

I woke up that morning feeling fresh, and completely different.

Yup I'm 20 now suck on that hoes. It was honestly weird not having the members barge into my room at 2 in the morning singing to me.

"Morning, happy birthday babe" Johnny rolled over next to me.

"Morning"

I grab my phone still somewhat half sleep and see all the messages from the NCT group chat wishing me a happy birthday.

NCITY

ME:
Thanks guys.

As soon as I put my phone down the door flies open revealing everyone. It seems they kept up the tradition.
I blow out the candles of the cake they brought in and they clap and walk away to the kitchen. I look confused on why they were so eager to go to a kitchen that had no food. So I look over at Johnny.

"I ordered breakfast for everyone" he explains

Of course.

"Make way for the queen. She gets the biggest waffle" Johnny makes a path for me and I shake my head embarrassed to be associated with him.

"Too late Laila already ate it" Lucas pouts since he wanted it.
Laila looks up at me with her mouth full. "Sorry"

"It's fine. You're eating for two now." I laugh rubbing her stomach.

To be honest I haven't spoken to Jason in so long.... Maybe cause he doesn't have time with his tongue always shoved down Ten's throat.

"So y/n what are you doing today?" Ten sat next to said boy.

"Nothi-"

"I'm taking her to dinner" Johnny interrupts.

"I had no knowledge of this" I say taken aback.

"Cause you weren't supposed to" he bops my nose.

--------------------------

*That night*

Johnny had told me to be ready by 7 so by 6:45 I was ready and wearing this:

As soon as I walk out the room I'm pushed back in.

"Are we going to have to go through this every year on your birthday?"

"Maybe we do" I joke. "Make it a tradition"

"Go change" he points to the closet.

"Fine" I pout and start walking away

"Wait" he says and I stop and my tracks and wait for him to come to me. He pulls me closer by my waist. He places his lips against mine and drags his hand up my leg and by the slit of my dress. I tried to push him away before it got to heated but let's be real, I wasn't really trying. He drags his hand up the slit and stops. He slaps the side of my thigh making me flinch, and leaving a handprint. He runs his hand over it to sooth the pain a little before pulling away from me and telling me to go change. I do as he says and come back out with this:

"Still showing to much but it's better than before" he says grabbing my hand

"Guys we're leaving, the taxi's our front" Johnny says to the others. "Make yourself at home."

"Have fun" the wave us off.

Closing the door behind us he bites his lip and smacks my rear making me run to the car.

This will probably be the best birthday that can't be topped.

Johnny's POV

I made a separate group chat that didn't have y/n in it to text the rest of the members.

NCT( MINUS Y/N)

JOHNSBANANA
I need you guys to leave before we get back. We have plans.....

Message not sent.