17

LAST TIME ON FATIGUE (collect your holy water)

"Y/n?"

"Johnny....... Let's have a baby."

"A- A baby? As in a fetus, as in offspring?" Johnny asks in disbelief and I nod. "And this is coming from the same girl who almost killed me not that long ago for almost accidentally getting her pregnant?"

"Johnny, that was before. This is a whole new time. And I think we're ready for it." I try to convince.

He sighs. "Why don't you think it over for a while"

"I have been thinking it over. For over a month. I mean look at Lucas and Laila, their having a baby and their ecstatic."
He rolls over from on top of me to my side.

"Let's just continue and we'll talk about it later, together" he says going back to try and kiss me again but I push him away.

"If that's the case. You can't touch me for a while" I warn him.

"Why?"

"I may or may not have cancelled my doctor's appointment to get my shot" I admit with guilt

"Your shot? As in your birth control shot, as in the shot that keeps you from getting pregnant?" He asks again, this whole conversation being filled with disbelief, I nod again.
"Wow, you really thought about this a lot" he realizes.

"Yeah"

"You're sure and serious about this? Cause there's no going back. I mean we can adopt, we can have a surrogate, that way you can still dance and perform"

"Johnny, I'm sure" I assure him all seriousness in my voice. He places his hand under my chin and leans closer to me, connecting our lips again. He unhooks my bra and slips it off. He slides my shorts off leaving me in nothing but my underwear. He stops for a moment to undress himself, before rolling on top of me, straddling me. We part from each other and I take a chance to assess his features. The way his eyelashes were curled, the baby fat of his cheeks, the curvature of his Adams apple, the settlement of his collar bone, and the birth mark on his left thigh that I never really payed much attention to. I watch his chest heave in and out as he breathed. He slides my underwear down in one quick motion, throwing them on the floor, he leans back down and starts sucking on my neck. He takes 2 fingers shoving them into my entrance, causing me to moan. He moves them in and out adding another finger after a while. He removed them and pulls down his boxers aligning himself at my entrance.

"Are you positive?" He asks making sure I wasn't doing something I'd regret, but I nod. He pushes his full length in me making me scream. He gives me a moment to adjust to him before slowly moving.

"F-faster" I beg him, since the pace was excruciatingly slow. He obliges to me and moves faster until feel my wall start to clench sound him and I release. He keeps moving until his member twitches I look at him and I could see his uncertainty on whether to keep going or pull out. I grab on to him to make sure he wasn't going anywhere and I don't let go until I feel him release himself in me. I close my eyes and bask in the feeling and the difference of what a condom makes.
Unlike any other time where he lays next to me he stays hovering over me.

"Since we're trying, let's try something new" he says

"Like?"

"Turn around and bend over" he orders and I followed his command. His assertiveness being kinda hot. I turn around and sit on my hand and knees. I feel his body heat behind me and his hands landing on my butt. He spreads my cheeks apart and I feel him push his entire length in me, not giving me time to adjust to this new feeling, I claw at the sheets under me and let a tear stream down my face, as he moves back and forth at a fast pace, pulling out and slamming right back into me with no mercy, until he cums. Once he pulls out I fall over not being able to hold up my own weight any longer. I refused to move, being in to much pain.
He turns me over to face him and wrap his arms around me.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, you idiot" I scold

"You didn't like it?"

"I didn't say that" I pout and he laughs. "Shut up" I say going to hut his arm. "forget it I'm too tired to hit you" I gave up with my eyes slowly closing.

Goodbye to the use of my limbs