26

Ik I usually put Johnny photos but I had to share this photo of Taeyong being a big hoe and messing up my bias list

On with the story

"If you're going to New York I'm coming with you" Laila steps up.

"You don't-"

"I'm coming with you and it's settled" Laila said throwing things into a suitcase. "I can't let my favorite bitch be back in the city by yourself... Especially with your mom" she shivers.

"You're right, come with me hoe."

I had already filed for a leave of absence with the company, if course they asked multiple questions but I was able to handle it.
-----------------

Laila, Jack, Noah and I were all waiting for our flight. Yes she brought her son with her, she doesn't trust Lucas with him for too long.

"Call me when you land, okay"

"I will, I'll call you everyday"

The two were talking being all lovey dovey making me feel left out. I clear my throat to get their attention.

"Flight D-1539 to New York boarding now"

They give each other one final hug before we all board the plane.

Goodbye Seoul, Hello New York.

----------------

Johnny's POV

I knew y/n needed time to herself, so I didn't want to bother her. But, just I'm case, I should check on her. The only place she can really go to is the dorms.

I walk there in hopes of seeing her, thinking of what I'm going to say to her.

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

I knock on the door thrice and it opens to Jaehyun.

"Wow, you too?" He says

"What?"

"Nothing, what are you here for?"

"I need to speak to y/n I know she's here."

"Actually she's not." He tells me and I cock my head to the side confused on where else she can go. "I wasn't supposed to tell you but she's at Laila's place"

"Thanks bro" I say and walk off. I walk back to the house to get the car since I know she lived to far and drove to Laila's place.

I knocked on the door and instead of Laila appearing it was Lucas.

"What can I do you for?" He asks.

"Where's y/n?"

"What? I thought you knew"

"Knew what?"

"Her and Laila went to New York, I just got back from dropping them off at the airport... No wonder you weren't there."

"So you're really saying she's gone?" I ask

"Yeah. Sorry bro, thought you knew."

I'm too late. I made a mistake and now I can't fix it.

It's all my fault.