13

*at practice*

We've been practicing for about 3 hours, me and the United unit and it's a wreck. Someone let Lucas have sugar now he's been running around the practice room. And Kun had gave up on trying to calm him down.

"Lucas! Don't make me call Laila!" I tell having enough.

"No!" He stops.

"Then sit!" I point and he sits in the spot he was standing in. But it didn't last long he was up and running again in a matter of time chasing Mark around.

That's it. Time to bring in the big guns.

* Ze magical time skip brought to you by Yuta in blue eye contacts*

About half an hour later Laila was at the practice room door, waiting for Lucas to realize she was there. When he did he stopped in his tracks, with fear in his eyes. He turns around quickly and positions himself as if he was doing what he's supposed to the whole time.

"Okay! Let's get it!" He claps his hand together ready to finally practice.

It's been a month since Laila told me she was pregnant and she was starting to show already. She was really skinny so changes in her weight would be extremely obvious.

"How do you feel?" I ask her as she takes a seat next to me.

"I honestly feel great. Lucas and I are extremely happy about the baby, and it's actually doing wonders for me. Like my skin, look, not a single pimple" she says.

"Oh my god your skin is soft"

"Yeah and aside from that, I have an excuse to eat what I want plus it'll be nice to have a minitaure us running around." She says and I smile at her.

Oh God not baby fever.