16

"Were we interrupting something?" Yuta asked.

"No" I said
"Yes" Johnny answered at the same time. I hit him telling him to be quiet.
"You didn't interrupt anything, what happened, why are you still here?"

"We wanted to celebrate when you got back." Taeyong answered "but it seems like we're intruding something"

"You're not, just let me get changed and we'll do just that"

Johnny's POV

I wait for you to/n to leave the room before I go to talk to the others.

"Didnt I text you guys to be gone before we got home" I whisper-yell.

"We got no such text" Taeil looked confused.
I look at my phone to see the message wasn't sent. Wow the world really hates me

Your POV

The guys being here at the wrong moment did ruin the mood a little but that wasn't stopping me. When I come out the room I sit in Johnny's lap surprising everyone even him.

I wanted them to leeeeeaaavvvee.

They were all sharing a drink making me feel left out so I look at Johnny and pout. That pout only gave one word.

Plzzzzzzz

He nodded at me meaning yes and I smiled wide.

"Don't take too much" he warned.

"Okay" I reach forward to grab the bottle but stop when Johnny grabs my waist and groans. I completely forgot about his little... problem.

I bite my lip and smirk, bending further to grab the bottle. And he groaned again it's astonishing how nobody heard it.

I took a few sips and passed it along. A sip was all I need , I mean I did make a promise. Jisung tried to hug me and wish me a happy birthday but Johnny refused, still holding a grudge he held on to me making it impossible for jisung to touch me.
.-----------------

The guys were ready to leave so we showed them off and locked the door behind them.

We went to our room. I laid down while Johnny undressed.

"I figure your tired and want to go to bed" he said taking off his jewelry.

"Oh no, we're doing this" I grab him by his tie and pull him into a kiss. Our lips mold together as he leans on the palms if his hands. He pulled my shirt over my head and continued the kiss, while reaching into his nightstand and grabbing a condom. I reach my hand up to his and grasp the latex protection between my middle and index finger and throw it across the room floor.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just don't think we need that tonight" I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him back down. As soon as his lips touch mine I move my hands down to undo his pants.

"Y/n, whats going on? You're not acting like yourself"

.......

"Y/n?"

"Johnny....... Let's have a baby."