character stetches

Kunj sarna - a 25 years handsome and charming guy but want to take revenge from the tanejas because of the past.

Twinkle taneja - a 22 beautiful young lady, love kunj since childhood but decided to forget him after leaning that he loves her elder sister, want to be a professional dancer, actress and modeler and younger sister of Alisha and mahi.

Alisha taneja - a 25 young and beautiful lady but very greedy and selfish, and played with Kunj when they were teenagers and elder sister of twinkle

Mahi taneja - a 23 young and beautiful lady, a doctor and loves her younger sister twinkle very much and not in good terms with Alisha.

Manohar lutral - a cunning and selfish business man, got intimate with usha 25 years ago and impregnated her but never took care of them and no one knows the truth except usha and him and has decided to keep it q secret and a very rich man.

Jerry lutral  - the son of Manohar and bad a very bad like his father and the boyfriend of twinkle.

Usha sarna - the mother of Kunj and very good and caring person.

Yuviraj sharma - the best friend of Kunj and Alisha very good person.

Chinky - the best friend of twinkle.

Dede taneja - the grandma of twinkle, Alisha and mahi and very kind hearted person.

Leela taneja - a good and nice person but cares more about status and leading her in doing stupid things because of power and image.