chapter 7

All are shocked and stunned as kunj said the marriage of him and twinkle.

Alisha furiously said to him : what nonsense Kunj!

Kunj said to her : no one has the right to raise his or her voice on me and you are not going to be the first one to do so and if you don't understand, go and burn the see.

Alisha looked at him shocked and furious.

Leela asked them : did Dede told you too to get married?

Kunj nods and says : yes, she was the one.

Leela asked them : and....and did you too agree?

Twinkle and Kunj looked at each other and said : yes.

Leela inhaled a deep breath.

Kunj said to them : now if you will excuse me... I will like to go to the house and speak with my family for the up coming wedding.

All nods and kunj left from there.

Alisha furiously walks to twinkle and said : only God knows what you did to both of grandma and Kunj to let you too get married.... Now you have found a billionaire twinkle and I'm very glad for you as you won... And what about Jerry, are you going to dump him like a piece of trash.

Leela said to Alisha : this is not the place and time to ask questions .

Saying this Leela took twinkle away from there.

Sarna mansion.

Kunj entered the house and usha runs to him.

Usha worriedly asked him : what happened kunj? I was so worried about you.

Kunj fade a smile and said : I'm fine mother... I want to discuss something very important with you.

Usha sense something is not right and asked him : what happened kunj? You sound very serious. Did anything happen?

Kunj nods and says : yes mother but I can't tell you everything, all I can tell you is that I am going to get marry with twinkle.

Usha got up furiously and said : what? That's will never happen while I am still alive and standing on my feet.... I will never let you get married to any of the tanejas.... Have you forgotten how they used us? How they insulted us and then threw you to prison and made our lives a living hell.

Kunj said to her : calm down mum.

Usha furiously said to him : how do you expect me to calm down when you are marrying such bad luck people like that.

Kunj said to her : but this is my life mum, and I can live it the way I like... Please do this for me.

Usha took a deep breath and said : I will accept this marriage only because of you but put this in your mind that, I have not accepted twinkle as my daughter in law and will never do so.

Saying this usha walked upstairs.

Cafeteria.

Twinkle and Leela are sitting down chatting.

Leela said to twinkle : thank you so much child.

Twinkle fade a smile and said to her : no mum, I did this for my family.

Leela nods and says : I'm so proud to be your mother.... You are our saviour twinkle but now, I want you to cut off every relationship you have with Jerry.

Twinkle said to her : I have already done it mum.

Leela nods and says : that is very good twinkle.... Now I will go to the hospital.

Twinkle nods and Leela got up from there and not for long Jerry sat beside twinkle.

Twinkle said to him : good that you are here Jerry.

Jerry said to her : please don't leave me twinkle, you know that I have always stood by your side in the good and bad times please don't leave me.... I will die without you.

Twinkle felt sorry for him and said : no Jerry, I will never live you even if I get marry to Kunj..... May be we don't love each other but I will never forget the support you have been giving to me.

Jerry smirked but twinkle did not notice, to twinkle's surprising Jerry hugs her suddenly and just then Kunj entered the cafeteria and saw Jerry and twinkle hugging, he took a deep breath and walks to the hospital.

Kunj walks to Leela who was sitting at the coach in front Dede's ward.

Kunj sat beside Leela and asked her : when will the surgery begin?

Leela looked at him and said : for the next one hour.

Kunj nods and to kunj's surprising Leela holds kunj's hand and said : thank you so much for accepting to marry twinkle and also save our company.

Kunj said to her : you don't have to say thank you.

Leela nods and said to him : I have talked to twinkle, she has already broken up with Jerry.

Kunj looked at Leela confused as he just saw twinkle and Jerry hugging and it doesn't look like what Leela is saying and decided not to tell Leela anything on less he looks in the matter.

Leela said to him : I want to apologize for what happened in the past.

Kunj said to her : let bygones be bygones aunt Leela.

Leela said to him : now that we are going to be relatives, you should call me mother and not aunt.

Kunj nods and Leela said to her : but I don't want you to tell twinkle the true colors of Jerry or she will be devastated and I don't want to see my twinkle sad or anything like that.

Kunj said to her : you have my word mother, I will not tell anyone anything about this.

Leela nods to him and just then they saw mahi and yuvi walking together approaching them.

Next chapter : date of engagement and wedding.