chapter 17

All are having breakfast when twinkle came downstairs to have breakfast with them and already ready to go to work.

Twinkle's look.

Kunj looked at twinkle from head to toe and was amazed with nowadays the kinds of dresses she wears, now no can say that she is not performing her duty as a married woman as she wears traditional wear and not western dress, she prepared both break...

Kunj looked at twinkle from head to toe and was amazed with nowadays the kinds of dresses she wears, now no can say that she is not performing her duty as a married woman as she wears traditional wear and not western dress, she prepared both breakfast and lunch and sometimes prepares dinner, she put on vermilion on her forehead and wears her wedding chain as well.

Sarna company.

Today twinkle her work on time and her schedules were over getting to 12 in the afternoon and has prepared to go to the house and prepare both lunch and dinner.

Twinkle entered kunj's cabin and said to him : I will be going home Mr Kunj, my work is over for today as lord Ganesha festival preparations will start from the day after tomorrow and I have many work to do and the employees will also go on holidays by tomorrow.

Kunj nods and says to her : as you said it yourself, your work is over and you can go home.

Twinkle just nods and left from there.

Sarna mansion.

Usha climbs down from the stairs as someone rings at the door but the maids didn't answer as usha left there to open the door.
Usha open the door and froze as fears, tension and scared are all written on her face.

Usha terifyly said to herself : ma....no....har...

Manohar smile evilly and said to her : hey there my lover servant.

Usha steps back in fear as Manohar came inside the house without her permission.

Manohar evilly said to her : now I can see that my lover servant is a billionaire and her son has also too become very popular but you are very bad....you didn't introduce me to our son and never enjoyed your money with me.

Usha looks at him shocked and stunned and tears began to flow from her eyes : leave from here, leave our family in peace Manohar....kunj only has one mother and one father which is only me....leave from our lives 

Manohar came forward to her while she step back in fear and Manohar said to her : not so soon sweetheart, this is just the beginning usha.....i will make the sarnas suffers and that is my promise.

Usha folded her hands on her chest and said to him while sobbing : please don't harm my Kunj....please don't harm him.

Manohar holds usha's cheek as she jerks off and looked at him with teary eyed and Manohar said to her : my beloved lover servant.

Usha looks him in horror as Manohar headed outside and when he reached the door, he saw twinkle looking at him with confused face and twinkle looked back at usha who is standing there shaking in fear and looked back at Manohar who evilly smirks at usha and walks out of the house while twinkle runs to usha.

Twinkle asked usha : what happened mother?

Usha looks at her surprise as this is the first time she called her mother since Kunj married her : nothing happened.....you go and prepare the lunch, I will join you very soon.

Twinkle just nods and watch usha who climbs upstairs lost in her thoughts and twinkle said to herself : something is definitely not right, mother is hiding something for sure and I can say that, that thing is very important....why did uncle Manohar come here? Why was mother so afraid and scared of him? Something is very fishy and the lutrals don't do good things, they only know how to hurt people feelings and make them suffer and there is a saying that, birds of the same features flies together and that is very true....uncle Manohar and Jerry are the same and this time around, I won't allow them to ruin another family as they ruined mine with my mother but that will not happen and I won't make them repeat the same thing again.

Twinkle's smile determinedly.

Evening.

Kunj came to the house very late at night and the house was very quiet and guess that everyone is sleeping

Twinj's room :

Kunj entered the room but was surprise to see twinkle still awake but also lost in her thoughts but the most shocking part was, he saw food waiting for him already.

Kunj called twinkle : twinkle!

No response.

Kunj said a little louder : twinkle!.

Twinkle jerks off from the bed and looks at Kunj without relief.

Kunj asked her : why are you not asleep yet and why are you also lost in your thoughts?

Twinkle fade a smile to him and said to him : I wasn't feeling sleepy.

Kunj nods and observe her and guess that something is cooking in her mind.

Kunj asked her : what is wrong with you twinkle?

Twinkle looked at Kunj and said to him : nothing.

Kunj asked her again : what happened?

Twinkle looked at Kunj irritated and said to him : can you please stop asking me questions and have your food as it will get cold.

Kunj sat his mouth and started eating silently while twinkle got up from the bed and walks to the balcony side to have fresh air and Kunj was looking at her all along.

Twinkle's thought : what is really going on between mother and uncle Manohar and if I heard it right, mother said he should not go close to Kunj which means Kunj plays a lot in this case.....you have to start your investigation twinkle.

Twinkle nods in agreement with her thought and turned around to go when she dumped in with Kunj but looses her balance as kunj holds her untimely before she falls down as both shared an eye lock but was interupted by the loud son of thunder which scared twinkle and hugs Kunj automatically and started raining heavily, twinkle pushed herself from Kunj and walks to the bed.

Twinkle said to him : today you can sleep on the bed as it is very cold but we will get very separated as what they do in the movies.

Kunj nods as twinkle takes pillows and made a bridge between them.

Next chapter : Alisha comes to Kunj company and tries to seduce him when twinkle showed up.