chapter 2

Evening

Taneja mansion.

Twinkle, Leela, mahi, Dede and Alisha are sitting at the dinning table having dinner.

Alisha said : I have heard that, the maid son Kunj sarna have come back.... After 8 years he has come back again.

Leela said to her : twinkle and Jerry had lunch with them.

Alisha looked at twinkle shocked and asked her : do he still wears the dirty and ugly clothes?

Twinkle said to her : why do you always keep saying that Alisha, it is in the past... Let bygones be bygones and you are there is no difference, you go out in the evening and comes back in the midnight very late and that too drunk.

Alisha said to twinkle : hey hold it there twinkle, I just ask you a question and you are defending him.. Do you still love him?

Twinkle stopped eating all of a sudden and looked at her.

Alisha said to twinkle : but remember this twinkle, he chose me and rejected you.

Twinkle throws her gaze somewhere.

Leela said : leave that maid and his son who cursed us enough humiliations.... You know the glass mansion near our house have been opened and I heard that some billionaire has buy that mansion and will move in tomorrow.

Alisha said : wow, this means he is very rich.

Leela said : I have always dreamt of that mansion, for us to leave there but you know how our financial situation is... It is coming down every blessed day and our company is at the edge of collapsing..

All kept quiet.

Dede said : can we all have our dinner in peace.

Leela said to mahi : you know that your elder sister doesn't work, twinkle is also now starting her career but you... You are the only one that can help us, you can ask for a loan in the hospital.

Mahi said to her : as you said mother, there is a hospital and not a bank to lent loans.

Alisha said at mahi : chill mahi, there is no wrong in lenting a loans in the hospital.

Mahi said to her : so that you can use it for gambling and drinking.

Alisha furiously said to her : watch your mouth mahi.... What about twinkle, what does she do.

Mahi said to her : may be you don't know, twinkle has gotten a big project and will be starting tomorrow for her photoshoot but what about you, you do nothing.... All you can do is go to club , gamble and drink expensive beers and comes home in the midnight.

Dede said to them : enough, don't get into a fight.

Mahi got up and said : I'm not in the mood for dinner.

Saying this she walked to her bedroom.

Twinkle got up and said : mahi didn't eat quiet well, I take our food to our room to eat and not pick a fight with our useless elder sister.

Alisha looked at twinkle furiously and twinkle left from there with two plates holding her.

Morning.

Twinkle dressed in a jeans and T-shirt standing outside of the sarna mansion and waiting for her best friend to come so that they can go to the studio for the photoshoot, twinkle saw an expensive two black cats standing in front of the glass mansion that Leela mentioned about yesterday evening.

Twinkle started approaching there to see which people can buy an expensive, totally expensive mansion like this, all the neighbors in the area always dreams about this mansion because it is very beautiful and the inside is totally out standing.

But the view that shocked her to cue is, she saw Leela sarna coming out of the first car, following by Kunj and a handsome man in the second car and she realized that this glass mansion has been bought by Kunj.

Twinkle shockingly said to herself : this means Kunj is the billionaire that all the neighbors are talking about.

( kunj's glass mansion near the tanejas mansion)

Kunj climbs down from the car and turned to the taneja mansion but didn't notice twinkle standing in front of the house.

Twinkle jerks out from her thoughts as she was called by her best friend who is sitting on a motorcycle in front of her.

Twinkle said to her : chinky, let go to the studio or else we will get late.

Chinky said to her : that is exactly what I was telling you 5 minutes ago but looks like you are lost somewhere else.

Twinkle looked at her and said : no, not at all let go.

Kunj who was looking at the taneja mansion saw two girls standing in front of the house chatting, one was on a motorcycle and the other one was standing beside it, Kunj walks closer there and saw that it is twinkle who is standing beside the motorcycle with a girl, twinkle felt someone's gaze on her, she turns and saw Kunj looking at her, both froze us there saw each other and not for long Alisha runs outside in a short skirt and club top and saw twinkle looking at something for a long time, she shifted her gaze to what twinkle is looking at and was very shocked, kunj then realized that Alisha is also standing there and his anger raised and holds his fist tightly.

Kunj said to himself : after 8 years, I have seen you again Alisha.... Now I will make your entire family pay for it.

Twinkle looked at Alisha standing beside her and she looked at Kunj but didn't find love or anything like that in his eyes for Alisha but saw pain, anger, betrayed and sense revenge in his eyes and this frighten her very much.

Next chapter : kunj humiliate the tanejas in front of the neighbors making twinkle insults him.