chapter 22

Usha's room;

Kunj entered the room and saw usha sitting down on the bed frustrated .

Kunj sat beside her on the bed and said to her  : mother!

Usha looks at him and said to him : I never wanted you to find out like this Kunj....i was very helpless and I didn't want the relationship between you and twinkle to get sour again, I....

Kunj interupted and said to her : I have not ask any explanations from you mother.....i now I understand why you did this and I will not question you about this...twinkle explained everything to me and just look at what I have done, I yelled at twinkle and insulted both of you and now I can't even look into twinkle's eyes and she has also went out of the house and I don't know where she has went.

Usha smile and said to him : now you have realized your mistake Kunj and you better not repeat the same mistake again but don't worry about twinkle, she has gone out to clear her mind....she will return,  the love story between you and twinkle is extraordinary, both you and her are meant for each other, so just give her sometime to overcome your hurtful words.

Kunj nods in agreement with her and walked to his room.

Evening taneja mansion.

Leela, mahi and Dede are present at the hall talking.

Leela said to them : now that it is revealed that Kunj and Jerry are half brothers, things are going to get quite tough for twinkle and kunj's marriage life....jerry is a demon in form of a human being, he will cross all his limits to get what he wants and I fear for Kunj and twinkle.

Mahi nods and says : yes mother, you are absolutely right....jerry is a beast, he will try to separate Kunj and twinkle and also course problems for both of the family.

Dede said : I hope twinkle and Kunj overcome all obstacles.

Leela nods and said : I hope so mother, I hope so.

Sarna mansion.

Twinj's room :

Kunj is working on his laptop when he hears someone opened the door, he turns his head and saw twinkle talking to someone on the phone.

Twinkle said : no girlfriend, I know that it has left with one month and one week for the competition of Miss India to start but you know my problem, I know that I could have make it...i was even selected to stand for Delhi but I can't now.....ok... Take care bye.

Twinkle hang up and saw Kunj looking at her.

Kunj got up and asked twinkle  : where are you coming from? And what competition are you talking about?

Twinkle said to him : you have no right to ask me anything.

Kunj said to her : I have that right because I'm your husband.

Twinkle mockingly said to him : wow....are you a carmelon, you change your decisions in just a few hours and seconds....hmm, how weird is that.

Kunj furiously looks at her and said to her : twinkle don't talk rubbish because of a small mistake I have committed, I have already apologized to mother and I want to apologize to you but you are standing here behaving arrogant, I....

Twinkle interupted and said to her : mother forgave you because you are his son but I am your wife.....you think dragging me straight to the mansion is just a mistake, answer me Kunj.....by now everyone will be gossiping about us and most especially about twinkle and Jerry, may be you didn't say it straight on my face but I know what you were thinking.....you wanted to ask me what I was doing with Jerry right, you were cooking up stories in your head, you thought I went to Jerry because he can satisfy me, so low of your thinking and I did everything for you including my career, I stopped my acting and modeling career all because of you and you stood so low like that, you.....

Kunj interupted and asked her : you think you couldn't achieve your career because of me? And who forced you to stop, why didn't you continue and you better not drag me into twinkle or else I will.....

Twinkle interupted and shouted at him : or else what kunj? Are you going to slap me the same way you did infront of millions of people? Or you will beat till I have no bones left in me.

Kunj shouted on top of his voice : enough twinkle, I have heard enough from you.

The argument between kunj and twinkle was also heard by usha and Leela, Leela entered the mansion and saw usha staring inside kunj and twinkle's room and both over heard their argument.

Morning.

Sarna company.

Conference room.

All the employees and employers are gathered there except twinkle.

Kunj announced : good morning ladies and gentlemen.

All cheered : Good morning!

Kunj smile and announced : today I have an important news to give to all of you.....the trip into the woods will be coming on tomorrow afternoon , we will be in the afternoon and spend three to four weeks there, that's why I'm giving you guys a day off today and prepare for the trip, the bus will arrive in the afternoon 12:00pm.

All claps their hands happily and went to their various homes to prepare for the trip tomorrow.

Kunj's room :

Yuvi said to Kunj : why don't you inform everyone that twinkle is your wife kunj?

Before Kunj can say anything someone interupted and said from behind : he shouldn't tell anyone or he will blame it on me later on.

All turns their head and saw twinkle standing there in a blue and pink Punjabi salwar.

Kunj asked twinkle : what are you doing here twinkle?

Twinkle said to him : excuse me Kunj, I also work here as a manager.

Kunj said to her : but a manager don't come so late to work.

Twinkle nods and said to him : sorry dear boss but I have my own personal life to take care of.

Kunj said to her : but we don't mess up personal life with professional life.

Twinkle said to him : I know very well and you don't have to tell me.....anyway bye boss as I also have to park.

Saying this twinkle left from there.

Next chapter : Jerry and Manohar going to trip in the woods to finish their aims and fulfill their evil plans.

Will this trip increase the distance between kunj and twinkle? What will happen at the tourist? What is Manohar and Jerry planning?

If you want to know more then follow me.

Guys tashan - ' music brought us together ' will be starting tomorrow.