chapter 11

Morning
Taneja mansion
Dinning table

All are having breakfast.

Leela said to them : I'm so happy that twinkle will be getting married tomorrow and all the preparations are done.

Alisha smirks and said to twinkle : Ahh such a darling twinkle and during the marriage, I will have to gifts you something....something very precious and that will change your life completely.

Twinkle fade a smile to her.

Leela said to twinkle : now that you are going to get married, you have a new family to take care of....and you don't only think about yourself but the family's honor and respect comes first.

Leela keeps on talking to twinkle happily which is making twinkle regrets more what she is doing.

Twinkle's thought : oh God I hope that what I'm doing is the good thing....just look at the way my mother is happy and it have been such a long time I have seen my mom happy like....i am now her happiness but when she learns that I and Jerry are still dating, then I will be her sorrow instead of her happiness....show me the way God, show me the way.

Alisha touch twinkle's shoulder and said to her : where are you lost twinkle? And why are there tears in your eyes?

Twinkle jerk off and looked at Alisha and said to her : nothing di, I was just thinking about something.

Leela smile and said to her : you know something twinkle, I have tell Kunj to come and pick you up for lunch and he will come in the afternoon so get ready.

Twinkle fade a smile to her and Alisha notice that.

Alisha's thought : oh mom, you are so naive....why can't you see that your beloved daughter is hiding something so big like this from you....she so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize how glad you are....but from tomorrow I will take everything away from her, I will take Kunj, her respect and that proud ego of her....and not forgetting, I will snatch your love from her and make sure that everyone will hate twinkle....this is for trying to take Kunj away from me, now kunj is a billionaire and I will make sure to marry him....no one can take him away from me, no one.

Afternoon.

Taneja mansion

Knock knock

The servant in the house open the door for Kunj as he came in blue T-shirt and jeans and he was looking handsome and dashing.

Kunj saw Alisha, mahi and Leela sitting at the hall and approach them, he took blessings from Leela and greeted mahi and Alisha.

Leela smile widely and asked Kunj : how are you son?

Kunj smile and said to her : I'm fine mother .

Mahi teasingly said to him : oh how will you not be fine if you are marrying my sister tomorrow.

Kunj smile to her.

Leela said to mahi : go and call twinkle, how long will she take to get dress, she has to come early so that we can go on with her marriage tomorrow and also have some better sleep as tomorrow is going to be a tough day.

Mahi nods and walks to her room but stopped as they heard sounds of high heels.

Twinkle elegantly walked downstairs and looked at Kunj.