chapter 19

Sarna mansion.

All are having breakfast.

Usha said to them : tonight we will be going to the taneja mansion for lord Ganesha festival.

Twinkle face gets pale and said to her : OK mother.

Kunj looked at twinkle and knows why she feels very down .

Twinj room :

Twinkle sat on the bed and said to herself : since I got married, I have never step a foot at my mother's house and now I'm going there.....how will I react to her and the rest of the family.

Evening.

Taneja mansion.

All entered the house and saw the house fully decorated and beautiful, a stage was there which many people will be performing there.

Leela, Dede, mahi and Alisha walked to Kunj, twinkle and usha who just entered the house, twinkle looked at her mom but Leela throws herself somewhere else.

Twinkle holds her mom hand and said to her : I miss you very much mom.

Leela removed her hands from hers and said to her : oh really, but I thought you will miss your lo....

Twinkle interupted and said to her : ex-lover.

Leela said to her : whatever it is, I don't don't care.

Saying this Leela left from there living twinkle in tears, twinkle turn to Kunj and saw him looking at her but twinkle wipes her tears and left from there.

Yuvi climbs on the platform and took a Mike and said : good evening ladies and gentlemen, as you know lord Ganesha festival is very much celebrated among us.....i want to heat here as here looks very doll

All clap.

Yuvi said : I will like to call most beautiful and fantastic couples I have ever known in my life to perform a dance for us.....give a round of applause for twinkle and Kunj to give us the performance.

Twinkle and Kunj looked at each other shocked and Kunj throws an angry glares at yuvi.

All the lights at the hall got dim and there was only one light in the middle of the platform, kunj and twinkle climbs on the platform and Kunj took her hand and it was the most romantic dance and romantic song I have ever known ( hawayein  ).

After they finished the dance all claps for them happily and twinkle runs to the washroom.

Twinkle came out from the washroom and saw Manohar dragging usha to the balcony side and followed them secretly.

Manohar pushed usha on the floor and said to her : your time is running out miss usha sarna.....is either you tell Kunj the truth or I will tell him the truth.

Usha folded her hands and said to him while sobbing : please Manohar, don't go near my son.

Manohar said to him : you are making a mistake woman.....have you forgotten that the child is also mine.

Twinkle stood there shocked and confused.

Usha got up and said to him : don't you ever open that filthy mouth of yours to call my son your son...did you do any duty as a father does for his children? No you didn't, because now kunj is very rich you want to destroy everything because of how selfish you are.....you disgust me Manohar and even if you take you as his father, I will go to heaven and hell to destroy the relationship with you two....i don't want my son near a monster like you, you abounded us because of your so called rich wife, we don't need you any longer in our lives and not only that, I didn't got intimate with you because I loved you but you rather forced me and rape me but I never said it to anyone and please before I do so, go away from our lives and never come back because you are a bad luck to us.

Manohar looks at her in rage and raised his hand to slap her but twinkle with fast holds her hand in the air and throws it down and looked at him furiously.

Twinkle with disgust said to Manohar : like father like son, birds of the same features flies together.....you raped her and when she became pregnant you abounded both her and the baby with all your responsibilities on top of her.....which kind of a human being are you and you have no shame to come back and claim your right after all that you have done with mother.....men like you should be thrown in jail and not walk around here freely because Kunj is now rich, you have come here to chop the money that he worked for with all his life, .....

Manohar interupted and said to her furiously : enough, I don't need your advice or lectures now but put this in your head twinkle.....the suffering of you and Kunj has just begun, the love story between you two has just begun....i will be in between the two of you everyday, I will make the sarnas pay and suffer, you can't destroy me twinkle.....i will block all the happiness in the family and will shatter them in pieces, you choose kunj instead of choosing my son.....your married life with Kunj will never prosper if Manohar lutral is alive.

Twinkle with confident and determine said to him : and listen to me very careful Mr Manohar lutral, I choose kunj because he is far more better than Jerry....even though that now I have learned that they are half brothers, it have given me more courage than before.....this vermilion and wedding chain is very important to me and I will shield my family like crazy.....i will protect my love ones and my marriage, I want make a devil like you come to my family....i will shield my husband from all evil eyes, I will protect him the same way pragya protected abhi, jodha protected Akbar from that poisonous snake woman, in the same way twinkle will protect Kunj from you and your son....i won't give in so easily Mr Manohar, and this is a promise from twinkle Kunj sarna, I will fight anyone for my family....twinkle and Kunj are connected to each other for the seventh lives and I want make anyone come in between us and not even you.

Manohar and twinkle exchanges hatred glares.

Usha smile and looks at twinkle with teary eyed and thought : I'm so happy to have such a wonderful woman in my family, I curse every day and night for bringing twinkle in our lives but now I bless every time she is with us....i feel so proud to have her as my daughter in law and I will support her in every decision she take....God bless you Twinj.

Next chapter : the huge fight between kunj and Jerry.