chapter 5

Sarna company;

Twinkle came inside the company and saw the reception.

A beautiful lady who was sitting at the reception got up and greeted twinkle.

Twinkle said to her : I want to meet Mr Kunj sarna.

The lady said : do you have an appointment with him?

Twinkle said to her : I don't need any appointments to meet him.... Tell him that twinkle taneja is here.

The lady nods and calls kunj and not for long he answered it : sir please you have a visitor....... Miss twinkle taneja...... OK sir.

She hang up and said to twinkle : I'm sorry ma'am but Mr Kunj sarna is in a meeting and he can't see you now.

Twinkle looked at her shocked and furiously asked her : where is his cabin?

The lady said to her : you walk upstairs and turn right, the first office you will see is his cabin... But ma'am why are you asking me this.....

Before the receptionist can complete her sentence, twinkle walks upstairs while the receptionist follows her and tried to stop her.

The receptionist said to twinkle : please ma'am, don't do this... Ma'am please wait...

Twinkle blurts in kunj's cabin and saw him talking with yuvi, kunj sign the receptionist and yuvi to leave and both nods and leaves, Kunj got up and close the door.

Kunj sat down and said to twinkle : have a seat twinkle.

Twinkle furiously said to him : is miss twinkle taneja for you.

Kunj said to her : OK have a seat miss twinkle.

Twinkle said to him : I did not come here to sit.

Kunj could sense that she is very angry and he wonder why she is very angry.

Twinkle coldly said to him : what do you think of yourself Mr Kunj sarna?

Kunj got up and asked her : what do you mean twinkle?

Twinkle furiously said to him : don't act innocent Kunj, why don't you leave our family in peace.

Kunj said to her : what is wrong with you twinkle? Haven't you said enough yesterday... You have come to my own company and insults me.

Twinkle said to him : didn't you also have enough by humiliating my family yesterday.

Kunj said to her : what exactly happened twinkle.

Twinkle furiously said to him : now you want to bring our company down... You want to destroy the only thing we have in the remembrance of my father... Why don't you go back to where you came from.

Kunj said to her : what nons.....

Twinkle interupted and said to him : is not nonsense Kunj but sensible .

Kunj said to her : please twinkle, can you please shut up.

Twinkle folded her hands and said : please Kunj, I beg you in the name of God... Leave our family alone... I know that we have hurt you very much but you shouldn't repay evil with evil...please leave our family alone.

Kunj looked at twinkle shocked and said : twinkle shut up before I make you shut up.

Twinkle said to him : you have even started transferring our money from our bank account.

Kunj is stunned and said to twinkle : I have what?

Twinkle said to him : I know that it was you kunj... You don't need to tell me.

Kunj said to her : I said shut up twinkle or I will shut you up.

Twinkle said to him : why should I shut up Kunj... I will not shut........

Before twinkle can complete her sentence, kunj pulled twinkle closed to him and holds her waist sensuously and kissed her, twinkle eyes popped out. Kunj expected twinkle to kiss him back but she was shocked with kunj's sudden act and not for long twinkle kissed him back and it turned in a passionate kiss.

Kunj said in a low voice between the kiss : you talk too much twinkle.

Twinkle said while moaning in his kiss : Kunj leave me.

Kunj said while kissing her : but I have not stopping you twinkle.

Kunj slowly opens her zip and touch her bare back which made twinkle moans.

Twinkle's thought : what are you doing twinkle.... He is just playing with you.... No twinkle, don't listen to her, this is pure love.... No twinkle don't listen to her, he is just playing with you as he played with Alisha.... Give yourself to him twinkle because you love him and he loves you.... But you don't know whether he loves you or not.... Give Kunj a second chance twinkle... No..... Yes..... No..... Yes....

Twinkle pushed Kunj and shouted : no.

Twinkle runs to the washroom while Kunj sat on his chair shocked at himself, kunj touches his lips and still felt the sweet and soft lips of twinkle and still remember when he touches her soft skin.

Twinkle close the washroom door behind and looked at herself in the mirror and washed her face.

Twinkle said to herself : oh God what did I just do or I nearly did it. I kissed kunj. No, no, no he kissed me and not me.

Twinkle gathered all her courage and came out of the washroom and the first face she didn't want to see, she saw it. Twinkle saw Kunj looking at her and before any can talk, twinkle runs away from there.

Next chapter : Dede gets a hearts attack.